• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Zenith Credit Card - LTF Experience

Hi All,

I would like share my experience and some tips on getting AU Zenith CC LTF.

Though I hold multiple credit cards, I never had an Visa Infinite variant card.

So, I was looking for Infinite LTF cards in Market and came through the details in this Forum (https://www.technofino.in/community...rom-au-bank-lifetime-free-company-list.11181/)

I checked for my Company on the LTF Eligible List on the above forum and it was present.

However, When I filled the details on AU CC Application, Zenith Card was shown as Chargeable on my screen.

So, I dropped the application at that Card Selection Stage. Next day I received call from AU Bank CC who was enquiring why I dropped half way.

I explained the case of LTF and on the call he confirmed that Card will be delivered as LTF as my company is Listed.

However, Since I wanted to be confident - I insisted on mail confirmation and I received mail it in 3 days.

Post that I completed my application and received Card in 3 Days. ( Yes, It was Super Fast !!! )

So if you are interested on Zenith LTF, you can try this method of talking to CC with your company details and get confirmed on Mail.

Thanks to TechnoFino forum.

Sathishmani

TF Premier
If you have selected the company name from the drop down list in the application, it will be issued as LTF. You may drop a mail asking for the fee status quoting your application reference.
Should I wait for their customer care service to call me for completing the application or directly send mail to them?

Sathishmani

TF Premier
Thanks for the advice. I'll submit and send the email.
I gotta call from AU customer care and asked for the reason for not completing. I Saud that my company is listed but getting LTF card. He has confirmed that my card will be LTF. So Submitted the application and waiting for kit whether it's LTF or not.

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi I got this message. "Thank you for your interest in AU Bank Credit Card. We regret to inform that we're unable to issue you a Credit Card as eligibility not met. - AU Bank" My CIBIL score is 792. I have very good CTC and an employee of a prestigious organization.

Sathishmani

TF Premier
Hi Satish did you get the courier number of AU credit card delivery? My application got approved but I haven't received courier message ..So I am not sure if it has shipped or not?
My application is still under verification.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-28-15-12-26-87_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-28-15-12-26-87_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 25

no_name

TF Buzz
Hi. While filling the application, it asks for both office & residential address, but wont let me choose the card delivery address. Can someone plz confirm if card gets delivered to office address or residential address?

senasenthil

TF Premier
Hi. While filling the application, it asks for both office & residential address, but wont let me choose the card delivery address. Can someone plz confirm if card gets delivered to office address or residential address?
Mine was delivered at residence but do not remember whether the option to choose the delivaray address was there or not

kunal89

TF Premier
I just started application today, with swipe up program I entered citi reward card with 727000 limit. Still I got Xcite card as upgrade. I didn't move forward and closed the application process. Not sure if they call me and offer zeinith LTF. My org is in the list.