• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My AU Bank LIT Credit Card to AU Bank Zenith Credit Card Upgrade Journey

trixter

TF Buzz
In December last year I applied for AU LIT credit card, at that time I didn't know about the LTF offering on employeer list here. I applied through Swipe-Up program, as my existing card limit was 5L they matched it and I got AU Lit Credit card with 5L limit.

Just after applying I saw the post here in which it was stated that AU gives LTF credit cards to Gov employees and Certain MNC employees (post link above).

I called CC and asked about upgrade, they denied it back then.

After Six months of card issuence i.e. 1 month back I called then again and raised a request for upgrade to Zenith. The CC Guy said that Zenith has charges 7999 + gst, I said I work in a company in your LTF list, he asked for the company name. told me to send an email containing my employee ID as attachment and he has raised a request for card upgrade aswell.

After a week I called them again they said they have not recieved any request, raised a request again and told me that they will revert back in 1 week. After this I forgot about it for a while.
Then after 2 more weeks I called them again and my tone was a little angry. I told them I have already raised request multiple times and you guys always say that after 1 week I will get a resolution but nothing happens. This time he gave me a SR(Service Request) number and again said within 1 week my upgrade will be done.

After 7-8 days I recieved an SMS WhatsApp Image 2023-07-22 at 8.08.00 PM.jpeg

And next day the Beast Arrived.
WhatsApp Image 2023-07-22 at 8.09.43 PM.jpeg

P.S. I know it's not a great card but as it is issued LTF to me it is a beast. I can use it for Bank offers, Lounge access and Visa Infinite.

Mpautobe

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
did you send email for Employee ID from personal mail or official mail ID?

ps: I whave xcite ultra with 7L limit (my company was listed at that time).. planning to upgrade to Zenith now

2 months ago I changed to diff company which is not listed ... can I request for upgrade too?
Try ur luck...