• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Zenith Credit Card - LTF Experience

Hi All,

I would like share my experience and some tips on getting AU Zenith CC LTF.

Though I hold multiple credit cards, I never had an Visa Infinite variant card.

So, I was looking for Infinite LTF cards in Market and came through the details in this Forum (https://www.technofino.in/community...rom-au-bank-lifetime-free-company-list.11181/)

I checked for my Company on the LTF Eligible List on the above forum and it was present.

However, When I filled the details on AU CC Application, Zenith Card was shown as Chargeable on my screen.

So, I dropped the application at that Card Selection Stage. Next day I received call from AU Bank CC who was enquiring why I dropped half way.

I explained the case of LTF and on the call he confirmed that Card will be delivered as LTF as my company is Listed.

However, Since I wanted to be confident - I insisted on mail confirmation and I received mail it in 3 days.

Post that I completed my application and received Card in 3 Days. ( Yes, It was Super Fast !!! )

So if you are interested on Zenith LTF, you can try this method of talking to CC with your company details and get confirmed on Mail.

Thanks to TechnoFino forum.

Wait till Feb 2024.
AU SFB will be merging FinCare SFB with itself. And, with the immediate FY closure in March/2024, there would be targets to reach. That would be a better time to try for Zenith (Zenith+) CC.