• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation AU Lit removed Travel, Dining Electronic categories

vissu295

TF Buzz
Really bad one from AU. What's the issue with travel, dining 5% CB ? Those should be a higher margin category for them than let's say electronics and grocery. My 2 month old ticket with apparel feature cashback is still pending and each time a new guy asks me everything about the issue from scratch. I think I will just stop enabling these additional features for the sake of my mental peace. They keep devaluing this card every month and sometimes like this without any indication.

drsel

TF Legend
Really bad one from AU. What's the issue with travel, dining 5% CB ? Those should be a higher margin category for them than let's say electronics and grocery. My 2 month old ticket with apparel feature cashback is still pending and each time a new guy asks me everything about the issue from scratch. I think I will just stop enabling these additional features for the sake of my mental peace. They keep devaluing this card every month and sometimes like this without any indication.
Yes mental peace is more important.
However, this is the first devaluation from the beginning. They have removed three categories--travel dining and electronics

Last edited:

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Pineperks Gift card is not available on Amazon right now
Current available we don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Screenshot_20240408-135954.jpg
Follow the post, we will update there on comment section, also read Apparel Category merchant name on comment section -

Last edited:

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Perhaps AU LIT might be the only card which didn't create stir in public for this devaluation, provided the valuation of extra features was underrated and less known to public. This might be the reason no announcements nothing. 5% CB on electronics was a great offer to double dip in FK and Amazon sales.

@Abhishek012 pineperks prepaid card amazon se buy krke (~5% discount or more depending on card), then which platform can it be used for rent payment? can it be used directly on payzapp through redgiraffe?