• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Finally Kotak Virtual UPI Credit Card LTF Received

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
Hey Guys Finally I Received Kotak Virtual UPI Credit Card

I got link in sms for applying kotak virtual UPI credit card

After that I clicked on that link and after that I received otp then I enter that OTP after 2 days I checked, my card is showing in my Kotak application.

I attached all screenshots for You Guys

Attachments

• IMG_20231007_075726.jpg
    IMG_20231007_075726.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 222
  • Screenshot_20231005_171910.jpg
    Screenshot_20231005_171910.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 220

After that I clicked on that link and after that I received otp then I enter that OTP after 2 days I checked, my card is showing in my Kotak application.

Did you request for the card to customer care or you just recieved the sms?

Hi Can you share how the virtual card looks in Kotak app after masking the details , I know they don't allow screenshot in Kotak app.
I have got the link via sms & applied there is no update after that, Even customer care doesn't know how to check the status.
They are asking for the application number,

romilq

TF Ace
Hi Can you share how the virtual card looks in Kotak app after masking the details , I know they don't allow screenshot in Kotak app.
I have got the link via sms & applied there is no update after that, Even customer care doesn't know how to check the status.
When did you give consent through the link ?

sshah6416

TF Select
Same for me given consent on 15th or 17th oct but still no update. Link received through sms.

I applied on 14 oct, link received from sms but no updates till now and card is not showing in app. I also asked CS team via twitter but they are clueless as there is no application no. generated so there is no way to track it

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
I called privy customer care to help with this card application as I received no offer on my own. They told me to talk to my RM. The bank is clueless about this card. As I already hold LTF Kotak League Rupay card could be the reason of me not getting this offer.

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I called privy customer care to help with this card application as I received no offer on my own. They told me to talk to my RM. The bank is clueless about this card. As I already hold LTF Kotak League Rupay card could be the reason of me not getting this offer.
Kotak RMs are there to help you. Customer care team or even Nodal desk will ask you to contact your RM.
Branch and RM receive a list of pre-approved cards for customers time to time.
Try contacting RM. If it's privy Platinum, you will receive White signature and if it's Black, you will get White reserve offer.