• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to get LTF Kotak IOCL and Zen credit card

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Currently offer is going on for LTF Kotak Zen and IOCL credit card. Just change the fee code in the address bar to 300 and 188 respectively for these two. Will work only for NTB customers.

Apply through below links in which I've already edited the fee codes

IOCL

ZEN

Attachments

• IMG_20240215_164241.jpg
    IMG_20240215_164241.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_20240215_164300.jpg
    IMG_20240215_164300.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:

joshuatree

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Applied online. Got approved within a few hours. Virtual card available for use. How to check whether LTF? SMS says copy of filled in application sent to email ID but nothing has come in.

NewPlayer

TF Buzz
Unfortunately, it didn't worked for me. After basic details page and cibil check it was showing annual fee and yearly fee to me. So discontinued my application.
Earlier they rejected my Kotak Myntra CC application also, though my cibil is 790+.
Not sure why this special love for me 🤷‍♂️

joshuatree

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Dm on twitter or just drop a mail
Kotak is really slow, they have sent IOCL virtual card number & details and CRN but no access to mobile banking app yet for setting PIN (says CRN not yet activated on mobile banking) and website asks for PIN to register. Physical card will obviously take a few days.

Called phone banking to check on LTF and they confirmed it. Hope IOCL fuel purchase points are credited properly.

Thanks for the information about the offer @jack333

Lorddiesel

TF Buzz
Unfortunately, it didn't worked for me. After basic details page and cibil check it was showing annual fee and yearly fee to me. So discontinued my application.
Earlier they rejected my Kotak Myntra CC application also, though my cibil is 790+.
Not sure why this special love for me 🤷‍♂️
Apply at your nearest branch ( after the ban is lifted )