• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to get LTF Kotak IOCL and Zen credit card

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Currently offer is going on for LTF Kotak Zen and IOCL credit card. Just change the fee code in the address bar to 300 and 188 respectively for these two. Will work only for NTB customers.

Apply through below links in which I've already edited the fee codes

IOCL

ZEN

Attachments

• IMG_20240215_164241.jpg
    IMG_20240215_164241.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_20240215_164300.jpg
    IMG_20240215_164300.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:

sam1803

TF Buzz
I had received Zen as LTF through retention team. Is there any spend based condition on LTF Zen credit card for lounge access?
In their T&Cs for domestic lounge they have mentioned this :

Life time free cardholders need to spend a minimum of Rs. 60,000 on the primary card (EMI spends will not be considered) in a calendar quarter to be eligible to avail the 2 complimentary domestic lounge access for the next succeeding quarter. For example, if a customer wants to access lounges in the 3rd calendar quarter (July, Aug, Sept), his/her spends should be minimum of Rs. 60,000 on the primary card for the period between 1 st April, 2023 -30th June, 2023 . This is applicable to the following Credit Cards only Mojo Platinum, Royal Signature, NRI Royal Signature, Corporate Platinum, Zen Signature, Kotak Biz, Corporate Wealth Signature.
Maybe you can check with the customer support, if retention offer is any different from getting card LTF from fresh.

In their T&Cs for domestic lounge they have mentioned this :

Life time free cardholders need to spend a minimum of Rs. 60,000 on the primary card (EMI spends will not be considered) in a calendar quarter to be eligible to avail the 2 complimentary domestic lounge access for the next succeeding quarter. For example, if a customer wants to access lounges in the 3rd calendar quarter (July, Aug, Sept), his/her spends should be minimum of Rs. 60,000 on the primary card for the period between 1 st April, 2023 -30th June, 2023 . This is applicable to the following Credit Cards only Mojo Platinum, Royal Signature, NRI Royal Signature, Corporate Platinum, Zen Signature, Kotak Biz, Corporate Wealth Signature.
Maybe you can check with the customer support, if retention offer is any different from getting card LTF from fresh.
Then for me it is better to close this credit card as I will not be able to spend Rs 60000 in a quarter and also in a year.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Its a paid card but u will get 500 voucher for 3 year .
Equivalent to joining fees for 3 year .
Without crossing the fees reversal criteria
1K Myntra voucher ? Are they still giving it ?
They aren't honoring currently going on offer ( 0 joining ,0 annual till 3 years ) on Myntra app :mad: They say it's a paid card.
C

Pho3nix

TF Buzz
Its a paid card but u will get 500 voucher for 3 year .
Equivalent to joining fees for 3 year .
Without crossing the fees reversal criteria

C
This thread was posted on 27th FEB & I applied for that card after going through it.Now those MFs are telling me that I am not eligible for that offer as I applied before 26th FEB.For F* sake ,how's that even possible!!I am not gonna activate it.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
This thread was posted on 27th FEB & I applied for that card after going through it.Now those MFs are telling me that I am not eligible for that offer as I applied before 26th FEB.For F* sake ,how's that even possible!!I am not gonna activate it.
Kotak is kotak .
As via Twitter.

Its a good paid card for 500 ..
Extract juice out with rupay upi .. .
Till its giving Unlimited cashback 💀

kshitij_0

TF Ace
We need to wait for 90 days after the approval of new card to apply for the next Kotak card, right?
Also how many days do I need to wait after placing the closure request of my Kotak Rupay Virtual card?
I already have 3 cards.

RDx08

TF Buzz
Applied for iocl card yesterday through the link. Did vkyc and received an email that application has been submitted along with the attached form (which shows 0 annual and joining fee). However not able to track the application status, shows no record found. Any inputs?