• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to get LTF Kotak IOCL and Zen credit card

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Currently offer is going on for LTF Kotak Zen and IOCL credit card. Just change the fee code in the address bar to 300 and 188 respectively for these two. Will work only for NTB customers.

Apply through below links in which I've already edited the fee codes

IOCL

ZEN

Attachments

• IMG_20240215_164241.jpg
    IMG_20240215_164241.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_20240215_164300.jpg
    IMG_20240215_164300.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:

sam1803

TF Buzz
Received the zen card in two days and also taken the written proof regarding LTF through mail.
Now my query is what is the statement generation date for kotak cards generally. For other banks it is the first time when you activate the card. And does kotak allows to change the statement date.

anisharya16

TF Select
Received the zen card in two days and also taken the written proof regarding LTF through mail.
Now my query is what is the statement generation date for kotak cards generally. For other banks it is the first time when you activate the card. And does kotak allows to change the statement date.
Why u applied for Kotak Zen CC, what benefits are u planning to reap from it? Mail them to know email generation date. Generally every bank will allow to change email generation date change. Mail them to get more information.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes you can ask them to change to any date of your choice

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Today I got Myntra CC approved.
I already have Zen and Virtual Rupay.
How to know CC details and Limit for existing customers?
Can I apply for IOCL card or there is some cooling period?

DarthYoda

TF Premier
Today I got Myntra CC approved.
I already have Zen and Virtual Rupay.
How to know CC details and Limit for existing customers?
Can I apply for IOCL card or there is some cooling period?
Mc or rupay ?
Did you get the confirmation for upto 3 yrs free?
After how many days did you get the approval confirmation?

sriteja

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had applied for Zen LTF through this link last week, and I got this screen that someone will contact me for KYC, but didn't receive any call from then. Also tried to track application status from here, but it is showing "No Request Found". What should I do now?

Attachments

• 1709969352475.png
    1709969352475.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 15

sam1803

TF Buzz
I had applied for Zen LTF through this link last week, and I got this screen that someone will contact me for KYC, but didn't receive any call from then. Also tried to track application status from here, but it is showing "No Request Found". What should I do now?
Did you receive any SMS for the application?

I remember having the same issue when last year I tried applying for Kotak League Platinum. The application number could not tracked anywhere in their system. And even after sending mails to them there was no response.

Try sending a mail to them requesting status for the application on this email
kotakmahindrabank.creditcards @ kotak. com (remove all spaces)

Last edited: