• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to get LTF Kotak IOCL and Zen credit card

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Currently offer is going on for LTF Kotak Zen and IOCL credit card. Just change the fee code in the address bar to 300 and 188 respectively for these two. Will work only for NTB customers.

Apply through below links in which I've already edited the fee codes

IOCL

ZEN

Attachments

• IMG_20240215_164241.jpg
    IMG_20240215_164241.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_20240215_164300.jpg
    IMG_20240215_164300.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:

kshitij_0

TF Ace
See Txn Above 2k at offline Stores is rare.

But Where you spend regulary offline with CC UPI, find MCC of those QRs with HDFC Help.

If MCC belongs to Food and grocery then 2% upto 200 even on txns less than 2000 is killer.

I am exhausting this 2% every Month.

If you know some rotation tricks then only Myntra is killer.🤣

Ek baar Rs.90 Tikki wale ko Pay kiye thhe.

Tikki wale ka QR Pertrol MCC ka thha🤣

Rs.11.8 ka Fuel Surcharge Pay kiya for Rs.90 Tikki🤣
Accha tum bhi wo petrol fried tikki kha liye the kya😂

sam1803

TF Buzz
Did you receive any approval message from kotak? I received it when my application was approved and it had link from where I got virtual card details by entering OTP.
Hi, I have also applied the Kotak Zen card and after doing VKYC, I received a call saying that my card has been approved but when I checked with him about the fees he said 1500 joining and 1500 annual fees. Did you too receive any such call?

I have received the SMS for setting mobile banking and to view virtual card. Will setting up mobile banking and seeing virtual card make the card activate?

Hi, I have also applied the Kotak Zen card and after doing VKYC, I received a call saying that my card has been approved but when I checked with him about the fees he said 1500 joining and 1500 annual fees. Did you too receive any such call?

I have received the SMS for setting mobile banking and to view virtual card. Will setting up mobile banking and seeing virtual card make the card activate?
Any existing relationship with bank?

samm255

TF Ace
Don't pay attention to call, I also recived call and guy told me my card is paid. Call customer care and ask them if your card has any joining/annual fee, also DM on twitter and ask them LTF confirmation and finally email them for written confirmation. I've confirmation from all three.

Do not generate PIN for card that will activated card. Open the link which you received through SMS, after you enter OTP it will show you virtual card. Don't instal kotak app and setup yet as that required active card.

Last edited:

dan873

TF Select
Kotak Rewards Section and Statment

Txn waise pta karna hai toh Call Customer Care.
Do the give detailed txn wise pdf something if requested through customer care email

Currently I have zero points kotak rewards section but in Statement it said earned 1 point

Does kotak rewards section takes time to reflect points

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got written confirmation that IOCL card is LTF. (NTB customer, applied via provided link)

Thank U Reaction GIF by Amanda