• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Finally Kotak Virtual UPI Credit Card LTF Received

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
Hey Guys Finally I Received Kotak Virtual UPI Credit Card

I got link in sms for applying kotak virtual UPI credit card

After that I clicked on that link and after that I received otp then I enter that OTP after 2 days I checked, my card is showing in my Kotak application.

I attached all screenshots for You Guys

Attachments

• IMG_20231007_075726.jpg
    IMG_20231007_075726.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 222
  • Screenshot_20231005_171910.jpg
    Screenshot_20231005_171910.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 220

romilq

TF Ace
Yes, but I have two Kotak cards and 5 other Rupay cards, so I don't think I will use this virtual card.
I understand. But like I said you can consider to take it only to use for Kotak offers since it is LTF anyways. I too have 4 Rupay cards and using only Axis Kwik for UPI. But took this too as Kotak is running many offers and most of the time each offer is one time on a single card only. In that case this card can come in handy. Anyways you can decide what suits you bro :)

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
I understand. But like I said you can consider to take it only to use for Kotak offers since it is LTF anyways. I too have 4 Rupay cards and using only Axis Kwik for UPI. But took this too as Kotak is running many offers and most of the time each offer is one time on a single card only. In that case this card can come in handy. Anyways you can decide what suits you bro :)
Done 😀😀
IMG_20231029_201155.jpg

Vineet_

TF Premier
Anyone got above invite who is holding kotak pvr gold card it seems only core card upgrades done by kotak not for co branded @Abhishek012 Please guide will they offer or need to approach kotak cc last time I had conversation over call & Twitter but they didn't agreed or told to we can't process this virtual card request from our side it system based.