• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Finally Kotak Virtual UPI Credit Card LTF Received

sudhirsiddhi

TF Select
Hey Guys Finally I Received Kotak Virtual UPI Credit Card

I got link in sms for applying kotak virtual UPI credit card

After that I clicked on that link and after that I received otp then I enter that OTP after 2 days I checked, my card is showing in my Kotak application.

I attached all screenshots for You Guys

Attachments

• IMG_20231007_075726.jpg
    IMG_20231007_075726.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 223
  • Screenshot_20231005_171910.jpg
    Screenshot_20231005_171910.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 221

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
Kotak RMs are there to help you. Customer care team or even Nodal desk will ask you to contact your RM.
Branch and RM receive a list of pre-approved cards for customers time to time.
Try contacting RM. If it's privy Platinum, you will receive White signature and if it's Black, you will get White reserve offer.
I already have White, League both LTF and Myntra FYF. I guess its a virtual card that too LTF for everyone who holds a Kotak card. For this one shouldn't ideally need to approach a RM. Right?

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I already have White, League both LTF and Myntra FYF. I guess its a virtual card that too LTF for everyone who holds a Kotak card. For this one shouldn't ideally need to approach a RM. Right?
No. Whatever you need, try calling the RM first. If he denies it, then try escalating to other places. Otherwise, others will ask you to contact RM only. As per my experience, if RM cannot provide you with something out of exception, no one else can. May be BM.

Hi Guys,
Finally my card was approved,
It is showing parallel to the existing card, I mean you need to swipe your screen to right,
But unable to set the pin , The pin set in Kotak app, is not been read in other UPI apps like BHIM, Paytm, Cred Etc,
You need to setup the pin, but Kotak is not sending the OTP

Hi Guys,
Finally my card was approved,
It is showing parallel to the existing card, I mean you need to swipe your screen to right,
But unable to set the pin , The pin set in Kotak app, is not been read in other UPI apps like BHIM, Paytm, Cred Etc,
You need to setup the pin, but Kotak is not sending the OTP
How many days did it take for approval?? Did it happen automatically or after intervening?

How many days did it take for approval?? Did it happen automatically or after intervening?
I applied on 14 Oct and got it on 26 Oct, they are giving that to all of their existing credit card users who don't hold RuPay card.
They approve it automatically like Yes Bank & ICICI, only ICICI gives a physical RuPay card which is life time free

I applied on 14 Oct and got it on 26 Oct, they are giving that to all of their existing credit card users who don't hold RuPay card.
They approve it automatically like Yes Bank & ICICI, only ICICI gives a physical RuPay card which is life time free
What's the email ID of the kotak bank that you sent your email to? What did you write??

romilq

TF Ace
Same here but no communication and card not generated as well.
I also didn’t get any communication from them post giving consent. Nor did I contact them. Today saw the card issued. So if you have given consent then wait for a bit. Maybe they are facing technical issues as someone mentioned earlier. Eventually everyone who got a link will get it.