• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak credit card application not received over email

Hi I am having kotak 811 account today i applied league credit card i received arn over sms but nithing received. But when i track in website with mob and dob or arn it says invalid request no record found. Anyone havibg any idea??

#aniket

TF Ace
Hi I am having kotak 811 account today i applied league credit card i received arn over sms but nithing received. But when i track in website with mob and dob or arn it says invalid request no record found. Anyone havibg any idea??
It's common in Kotak!

Just try after sometime, or call CC and ask by sharing ARN.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
no, already have other bank cards,

yes, have kotak 0 balance account, league card shown LTF preapproved

no
Not other. Bank card. .
Kotak card

If your pre approved is rejected it's bcz of service area ..
If u can arrange metro city address change to that ..
It's pincode issue nothing else

sai99488

TF Buzz
The application hasn't been declined; however, I haven't received any updates from Kotak yet. When I checked the application status, it displayed "invalid request, no record found." I submitted the application on the 9th of this month.

#aniket

TF Ace
The application hasn't been declined; however, I haven't received any updates from Kotak yet. When I checked the application status, it displayed "invalid request, no record found." I submitted the application on the 9th of this month.
Call Kotak's CC and share your Application Number and make a enquiry about the status and invalid request issue.

sai99488

TF Buzz
Call Kotak's CC and share your Application Number and make a enquiry about the status and invalid request issue.

I reached out to customer service, but even they couldn't provide any information despite me providing the reference number. They simply advised me to wait for a few more working days.

I recently discovered that Kotak charges for limit enhancements. my main reason for getting this card was for the promising credit limits and enhancements. I had heard they were quite generous in this aspect. I was initially seeking core bank LTF cards with substantial limits, so now I'm reassessing my decision.

joshuatree

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Kotak is horribly slow and quite messed up. Takes days for systems to reflect status of application, for registration on app, etc.

I applied for the Kotak IOCL CC 2 days ago using the LTF hack shared on this forum: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/trick-to-get-ltf-kotak-iocl-and-zen-credit-card.23079/

On proving mobile number and OTP it showed me card as LTF and asked me to do Aadhar VKYC. However, while it gave an option for typing in Aadhar VID, in reality it didn't work. Always said that something has failed and try after 30 mins. Tried thrice after 30 min gaps. Next day I used actual Aadhar number around 11 PM and it worked. VKYC happened with an agent and same night I got a text message saying card had been approved:

Dear XXXXX,Congratulations! Your VKYC verification has been completed and your Kotak Credit Card application has been approved.A copy of your filled in application has been sent to your registered email id. Set up your Mobile Banking PIN and view your Virtual card here https://1.kmbl.in/xxxxx

While I got virtual card details no option of setting up PIN. Didn't get filled in application on email either. Got CRN via a new email yesterday but tried to use Kotak app and it says the CRN is not yet available on mobile banking!!! On web, registration needs card PIN!! Go figure!
Called phonebanking today and they confirmed card was LTF and said they would send link on WhatsApp for PIN generation but what they sent is below in screenshot.

Nothing to do with PIN! The executive was very friendly and polite but said she had NO IDEA about application on email. She said, "But your card is approved, why do you need filled in application form on email? I have not heard of this before!!" When I said the Kotak SMS mentioned it she put me on hold and then came back and said she had checked and it would come in 2 days.

Everything with Kotak seems to work in slow motion.

1713345392406.png