• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
Hello everyone!

I'm holding a Kotak savings account which was 811 Edge earlier and now converted to zero balance (some months ago), I don't remember but long time (years) ago I maybe applied for Kotak credit card and it was rejected immediately stating internal policy.

After that day, till now I'm unable to apply for their credit card, they asks for CRN/dob/mobile number and shows "we regret to inform you that....bla bla" error message.

Now anyone here who could reset an old application data of Kotak?

I guess it's happening because they've not reset my old application details.

Please share your thoughts!

Attachments

• IMG-20240101-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20240101-WA0004.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 47

vine

TF Premier
Already escalated the issue, waiting for an update
Had similar issue.
I was fiddling with kotak app, I made a credit card request because why not, Then I was told the credit card application is 'stuck' (can't close it or reject it).
I sent emails to customer care, social media, RM, nodal officer email - no one could fix it.
Then, I sent email threatening that 'am now moving my Privy account to another bank', and then, problem was fixed and new credit card was issued in 1-2 days.
Customer care is good and responsive. But if any issues happen, the supervisors/ next-level folks should fix the problem. That's missing. I guess it's the same in most banks anyway.

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
Had similar issue.
I was fiddling with kotak app, I made a credit card request because why not, Then I was told the credit card application is 'stuck' (can't close it or reject it).
I sent emails to customer care, social media, RM, nodal officer email - no one could fix it.
Then, I sent email threatening that 'am now moving my Privy account to another bank', and then, problem was fixed and new credit card was issued in 1-2 days.
Customer care is good and responsive. But if any issues happen, the supervisors/ next-level folks should fix the problem. That's missing. I guess it's the same in most banks anyway.
I had mailed them, they're saying that no application number is found in their system.

#aniket

TF Ace
Approved on 25dec 2023, still not showing
And their customer service guys are morons😡
In terms of service kotak is worst
They are good and bad (mostly) both depends upon the customer care executive.

Try and try to get connected with good customer executive and though not able to get, say him/her to connect with manager or senior executive.

#aniket

TF Ace
Open Account with Aadhar card only (kotak synergy account zero balance on offline to)

After account opening Link pan now, You will get new crn, old crn will delete automatically. now apply. vola your card is approved.
New CRN will be issued only for Savings A/c or also for Pre-paid and Credit Card?

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
I mailed their Level 2 regarding the issue and they called me back the next day asking me to apply again and the application process atleast worked for a time but same thing happened, rejected due to non serviceable area. Now again I'm unable to start the application process. They asked me to send my application details and I mailed them. Now today received a call asking me if I'm salaried or self-employed. The guy said that he's initiating a manual application from their end with a service request number and I'll get a callback from their team for other necessary informations etc. Received a mail regarding the same. Now don't know what doc or information they'll demand for that.

PraveenDeg

TF Select
I mailed their Level 2 regarding the issue and they called me back the next day asking me to apply again and the application process atleast worked for a time but same thing happened, rejected due to non serviceable area. Now again I'm unable to start the application process. They asked me to send my application details and I mailed them. Now today received a call asking me if I'm salaried or self-employed. The guy said that he's initiating a manual application from their end with a service request number and I'll get a callback from their team for other necessary informations etc. Received a mail regarding the same. Now don't know what doc or information they'll demand for that.
Hi can you give me the level 2 kotak bank mail id ?