• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
Hello everyone!

I'm holding a Kotak savings account which was 811 Edge earlier and now converted to zero balance (some months ago), I don't remember but long time (years) ago I maybe applied for Kotak credit card and it was rejected immediately stating internal policy.

After that day, till now I'm unable to apply for their credit card, they asks for CRN/dob/mobile number and shows "we regret to inform you that....bla bla" error message.

Now anyone here who could reset an old application data of Kotak?

I guess it's happening because they've not reset my old application details.

Please share your thoughts!

Attachments

• IMG-20240101-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20240101-WA0004.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 47

Baki

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone!

I'm holding a Kotak savings account which was 811 Edge earlier and now converted to zero balance (some months ago), I don't remember but long time (years) ago I maybe applied for Kotak credit card and it was rejected immediately stating internal policy.

After that day, till now I'm unable to apply for their credit card, they asks for CRN/dob/mobile number and shows "we regret to inform you that....bla bla" error message.

Open Account with Aadhar card only (kotak synergy account zero balance on offline to)

After account opening Link pan now, You will get new crn, old crn will delete automatically. now apply. vola your card is approved.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone!

Try offline. Maybe get neon for few months. Rm will help

D₹V

TF Prestige
Hello everyone!

First tell me , is your savings account working properly?

ahtsham

TF Buzz
I am getting an issue while applying Kotak preapproved credit card. On address page, after filling all the fields, it's showing "Please fill in all the highlighted fields". I have filled all details. Yet, it's showing this from last 3 months. Many agents tried from their end. But same error at their end too. I tried on app, netbanking, website,etc. Same issue everywhere.
I tried with different pincodes as well. One pincode of Delhi as well. But same issue.
Customer care is also not able to fix this. Tried twice.
Anyone faced such issue and what could be the possible solution to this?

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
I am getting an issue while applying Kotak preapproved credit card. On address page, after filling all the fields, it's showing "Please fill in all the highlighted fields". I have filled all details. Yet, it's showing this from last 3 months. Many agents tried from their end. But same error at their end too. I tried on app, netbanking, website,etc. Same issue everywhere.
I tried with different pincodes as well. One pincode of Delhi as well. But same issue.
Kotak is mysterious! They issued LTF league rupay to my friend with the exact same pincode but in my case, they're saying it's not their service area!