• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak credit card application not received over email

Hi I am having kotak 811 account today i applied league credit card i received arn over sms but nithing received. But when i track in website with mob and dob or arn it says invalid request no record found. Anyone havibg any idea??

sai99488

TF Buzz
I reached out to customer service, but even they couldn't provide any information despite me providing the reference number. They simply advised me to wait for a few more working days.

I recently discovered that Kotak charges for limit enhancements. my main reason for getting this card was for the promising credit limits and enhancements. I had heard they were quite generous in this aspect. I was initially seeking core bank LTF cards with substantial limits, so now I'm reassessing my decision.
I reached out to Kotak Credit Card customer service, and they informed me that my application was declined due to incomplete information. They advised me to reapply after 14 days.