• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB credit card statement over email

korin

TF Buzz
Hello,

I've received my Rupay Select credit card this month, and it's statement is generated on 20th of this month as well.
But the statement has not been emailed to me. How Can i register for email statement in PNB Genie or pnbcard.in? I'm not able to find any option.

And do I need to link my credit card to PNB's netbanking for this? I already have a PNB account, so there's a separate website for netbanking.

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello,

I've received my Rupay Select credit card this month, and it's statement is generated on 20th of this month as well.
But the statement has not been emailed to me. How Can i register for email statement in PNB Genie or pnbcard.in? I'm not able to find any option.

And do I need to link my credit card to PNB's netbanking for this? I already have a PNB account, so there's a separate website for netbanking.
I received the statement today on gmail.

amitt319

TF Buzz
this seems to be a well known problem to them. happened with many. upon raising concern they simply try to re-register the email address and send duplicate statements to email. but even after that no communication related to transactions or statement come through email.

satviksehgal

TF Premier
Those buggers are not sending it by default, the app doesn't work, always shows an error when I try to email or download the statement, sending an email has been equally useless, they keep on giving a canned response that we have noted and working on it.

I guess, we'll have to deal with this like this only.

arthurmorgan

TF Buzz
The app is super stupid & utter useless with 90's UI and horrible experience. ,I do not get credit/refund statements, also never received email for last month credit statement

metal_heart

TF Premier
Due to this issue, they levied non payment charges. I didn't get the email statement and missed the payment.
I'm just hoping, they don't report to CIBIL now

Calling Customer Care is useless.