• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra RuPay Credit Card: Unable to add to any UPI app

beingmohit

TF Premier
I got a new Kotak Myntra Rupay credit card last week. I am unable to add it to any of the UPI apps like GPay, PhonePe, Payzapp. I was able to add it on the Bhim app, but I am unable to set a UPI pin for it. Everytime I try to set the UPI pin, I am asked the last 6 digits of the card along with the expiry date. Even after entering the details correctly, I keep getting the infamous "Something went wrong" message.
Any idea what to do? Without UPI, this card is useless for me

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I got a new Kotak Myntra Rupay credit card last week. I am unable to add it to any of the UPI apps like GPay, PhonePe, Payzapp. I was able to add it on the Bhim app, but I am unable to set a UPI pin for it. Everytime I try to set the UPI pin, I am asked the last 6 digits of the card along with the expiry date. Even after entering the details correctly, I keep getting the infamous "Something went wrong" message.
Upi services are down with kotak bank rupay card .
I too didn't use it for like a month .
It should get resolve.. nothing to do with you but its with bank & if u call customer care they will acknowledge the problem. & Say the same thing ..pls confirm it

You can retry fresh by adding & removing card as suggested above .

girish3456

TF Premier
Apply for PNB Rupay credit card.

Point of contact:
Vamshi: +91 8142730102