• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Credit card UPI issues

jishnu1000

TF Buzz
Anyone facing trouble with making UPI payment through Kotak Credit Card since past few days? I am not able to make any UPI payments using Kotak League CC. Bank customer support says they are still investigating but no update yet even after a week.

girish3456

TF Premier
Anyone facing trouble with making UPI payment through Kotak Credit Card since past few days? I am not able to make any UPI payments using Kotak League CC. Bank customer support says they are still investigating but no update yet even after a week.
Apply PNB Rupay credit card.

More info call Vamshi (PNB - Ashok Nagar cross roads branch, Hyd) on +91 8142730102. He is from credit card dept from that branch who can help you

girish3456

TF Premier
Apply PNB Rupay credit card.

More info call Vamshi (PNB - Ashok Nagar cross roads branch, Hyd) on +91 8142730102. He is from credit card dept from that branch who can help you

garvit99

TF Buzz
Its not fixed for me, tried all the methods including unlink and relink, Random CC to generate otp
Tried on multiple UPI apps including BHIM as suggested by Kotak Mahindra Customer Care

I started getting OTP, but in the end it says failed setting up UPI Pin

I got this Kotak Rupay League Credit Card around 9 months ago and never been able to add it to UPI

Also got confirmation from Kotak that this is a issue which they are fixing since a long time

Attachments

• SCR-20240502-toma.png
    SCR-20240502-toma.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 3
Its not fixed for me, tried all the methods including unlink and relink, Random CC to generate otp
Tried on multiple UPI apps including BHIM as suggested by Kotak Mahindra Customer Care

I started getting OTP, but in the end it says failed setting up UPI Pin

I got this Kotak Rupay League Credit Card around 9 months ago and never been able to add it to UPI

Also got confirmation from Kotak that this is a issue which they are fixing since a long ti
Block the current card and opt of new.