• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tricks to get Emerald LTF and Indulge LTF

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello,

I have recently opened a Select account with IndusInd. They have offered me Legend LTF, but I have asked for Indulge LTF instead. I offered them to put 5L FD as goodwill. What are my chances? Any other tricks I can use? I already hold Infinia and Magnus so I don’t have a lot to gain from Indulge, but I will keep LTF if they offer.

Similarly, I have requested my icici RM to upgrade from Sapphiro LTF to Emerald LTF. I have told them that if they do so, I will move some expenses to Emerald, give them additional SIP and won’t move my salary to Axis. Would this work? Again, I have no inclination to pay any fees for Emerald since my other cards cover most benefits already

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hello,

I have recently opened a Select account with IndusInd. They have offered me Legend LTF, but I have asked for Indulge LTF instead. I offered them to put 5L FD as goodwill. What are my chances? Any other tricks I can use? I already hold Infinia and Magnus so I don’t have a lot to gain from Indulge, but I will keep LTF if they offer.

Similarly, I have requested my icici RM to upgrade from Sapphiro LTF to Emerald LTF. I have told them that if they do so, I will move some expenses to Emerald, give them additional SIP and won’t move my salary to Axis. Would this work? Again, I have no inclination to pay any fees for Emerald since my other cards cover most benefits already
I don’t think any of this would work
For Emeralde they need high NRV atleast 40-50 lakhs plus , some loan or other relation with Icici

On 5 lakh FD , I don’t thing IndusInd would agree for LTF Indulge , even for pioneer account they don’t offer LTF Indulge

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
5L for indulge?
Is it worth? What do you get additional to infinia/magnus? Or is it just card collection
Indulge offers 6000 discount on ED every year per card , Induind offers 5 add-on card
That means total 36000 off in ED every year , that neither Magnus or infinnia can provide

Over Magnus the benefit of Indulge is unlimited international lounge access through PP to all add-ons , Infinnia has maximum 3 add-on as per my knowledge here also Indulge is above Infinnia

Obviously reward structure of Magnus is unbeatable

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Indulge offers 6000 discount on ED every year per card , Induind offers 5 add-on card
That means total 36000 off in ED every year , that neither Magnus or infinnia can provide

Over Magnus the benefit of Indulge is unlimited international lounge access through PP to all add-ons , Infinnia has maximum 3 add-on as per my knowledge here also Indulge is above Infinnia

What is ED

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I don’t think any of this would work
For Emeralde they need high NRV atleast 40-50 lakhs plus , some loan or other relation with Icici

I have all of that and I have warned them that I will move my salary to some other bank if they don’t oblige. For last several months, I never demanded anything but I have silently stopped using the Sapphiro card and they noticed it

On 5 lakh FD , I don’t thing IndusInd would agree for LTF Indulge , even for pioneer account they don’t offer LTF Indulge

Ok. Let’s see what they come back with.

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Oh ok. That seems quite tangible benefit. Is this discount something different than what say Infinia offers? They too have Rs 1k per month and some restaurant wise discounts, right?
Infinia offers unlimited lounges too, per my understanding. They never charged me even for guests so far

True

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Going by this statement of @Cardmarvel , "Again, I have no inclination to pay any fees for Emerald since my other cards cover most benefits already"
seems more like card collection 😅
Yeah, true. Since IndusInd is desperate to give me a card, I would rather bargain for the better card. Similarly, I don’t want to close Sapphiro even if I am not using it, I would rather try to upgrade it to Emerald

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

I don’t think this 36k ED every year with including Addon cards, only primary card ED 6000 a year, not applicable on addon cards as i was informed by indusind…please clarify this