• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Emerald Metal LTF & DCB Metal LTF

rohitsinha

TF Select
After failed attempts to get my hands on Emarald metal LTF, I am planning to go for paid version only ( for my card collection) since annual fees will be mostly recovered via redeeming via vouchers. Any of you has any idea is it possible to get LTF? Also how many of you have got the Emarald Metal (paid or LTF both).

Why am I still optimistic about getting this card LTF despite bank officials saying on face that LTF is not possible? Because HDFC bank officials said LTF DCB Metal is also not possible. But after some effort I managed too get DCB metal LTF.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
After failed attempts to get my hands on Emarald metal LTF, I am planning to go for paid version only ( for my card collection) since annual fees will be mostly recovered via redeeming via vouchers. Any of you has any idea is it possible to get LTF? Also how many of you have got the Emarald Metal (paid or LTF both).

Why am I still optimistic about getting this card LTF despite bank officials saying on face that LTF is not possible? Because HDFC bank officials said LTF DCB Metal is also not possible. But after some effort I managed too get DCB metal LTF.
Not many got emeralde metal paid.
Haven’t seen anyone who got it LTF..

Yes, anything is possible in the finance world.. Moolah speaks !!

rohitsinha

TF Select
Not many got emeralde metal paid.
Haven’t seen anyone who got it LTF..

Yes, anything is possible in the finance world.. Moolah speaks !!
In fact I have not heard anyone get DCB Metal LTF too... but it's possible coz I got it :p Let's hope same miracle with ICICI. One thing I noticed, ICICI really thinks this card is as good as Infinia. I mean it's like Delusion Pro Max

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
In fact I have not heard anyone get DCB Metal LTF too... but it's possible coz I got it :p Let's hope same miracle with ICICI. One thing I noticed, ICICI really thinks this card is as good as Infinia. I mean it's like Delusion Pro Max
I have got Infinia Metal LTF..
Have you heard this before??
There are something’s we don’t hear frequently doesn’t necessarily mean they won’t happen

rohitsinha

TF Select
HDFC
I have got Infinia Metal LTF..
Have you heard this before??
There are something’s we don’t hear frequently doesn’t necessarily mean they won’t happen
HDFC still listens to customers and makes exception.. but ICICI? I mean their majority cards are next level trash.. still they manage to keep their egos high

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
HDFC

HDFC still listens to customers and makes exception.. but ICICI? I mean their majority cards are next level trash.. still they manage to keep their egos high
They don't make exceptions for LTF metal dcb and infinias recently. Very rarely see dcb metal LTF cases and only one infinia metal LTF recently.

rohitsinha

TF Select
Your story on getting DCB metal LTF. Hopefully you will find some time or just a short pointers on timelines of what happened
I just got a good bank agent. I already hold an Infinia metal. So DCB for me was not possible. So I tried to get one for my wife. Her salary was around 1.3L (less than required on official terms) and no other big investments. I barely maintained 3L balance for few days till i got the approval for her. Her only existing card was a useless SBI prime with 1L limit. So it was all the magic of this bank guy.

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I just got a good bank agent. I already hold an Infinia metal. So DCB for me was not possible. So I tried to get one for my wife. Her salary was around 1.3L (less than required on official terms) and no other big investments. I barely maintained 3L balance for few days till i got the approval for her. Her only existing card was a useless SBI prime with 1L limit. So it was all the magic of this bank guy.
Oh it's a salary account of your wife's?

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Excellent job.. well done

rohitsinha

TF Select
What's interesting is that another branch in same city said LTF DCB is not possible at all. So it all depends on branch to branch in HDFC. You need to find "the guy" for your job. I can refer him if you want.
But all the branch of ICICI are trash :p

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What's interesting is that another branch in same city said LTF DCB is not possible at all. So it all depends on branch to branch in HDFC. You need to find "the guy" for your job. I can refer him if you want.
But all the branch of ICICI are trash :p
Like your guy in HDFC, there are still few in ICICI who does the job but they needs substantial NRV to make the call. Your guy was a gem. Will DM you