• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sriky

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello Folks,

I am using an LTF Regalia with CL of INR 5L. I'd touched INR 8L+ spends last year. I also have an upgrade to FYF Regalia Gold available on the app.

I choose to seek for an LTF DCB + LTF Millennia (backup to cope with poor diners network) through the HDFC grievance team.

Got a response from them stating that they can provide me an FYF DCB Metal only and "backup card option not reviewed by team".

Diners acceptance looks pretty bad in my city, however took a risk and gave go ahead for upgrade to FYF DCB Metal.

Please help me with below points.
- Strategy to convert this FYF to an LTF within 1 year, looks like they are not offering Super premium cards as LTF
- Incase 1 fails and due to poor network I am unable to hit 8L within 12 months, how do I revert back to an LTF card to prevent annual charges

I'm happy to give my two cents on anything related to this topic.

Thanks

Hi,
I wish to upgrade from regalia to DCB Metal. I just want to ask if the spend criteria (5L) for the eligibility of DCB Metal upgrade has to be on the regalia card or can it be on any other HDFC credit card with shared limit.

Would love to know about this.

thanks!

Sriky

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi,
I wish to upgrade from regalia to DCB Metal. I just want to ask if the spend criteria (5L) for the eligibility of DCB Metal upgrade has to be on the regalia card or can it be on any other HDFC credit card with shared limit.

Would love to know about this.

thanks!
I think 5L spends should be shown on regalia, as that is the card you're intending to upgrade.
However you can give a try by contacting the CC team.