• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Emerald Metal LTF & DCB Metal LTF

rohitsinha

TF Select
After failed attempts to get my hands on Emarald metal LTF, I am planning to go for paid version only ( for my card collection) since annual fees will be mostly recovered via redeeming via vouchers. Any of you has any idea is it possible to get LTF? Also how many of you have got the Emarald Metal (paid or LTF both).

Why am I still optimistic about getting this card LTF despite bank officials saying on face that LTF is not possible? Because HDFC bank officials said LTF DCB Metal is also not possible. But after some effort I managed too get DCB metal LTF.

Ak Singh

TF Premier
What's interesting is that another branch in same city said LTF DCB is not possible at all. So it all depends on branch to branch in HDFC. You need to find "the guy" for your job. I can refer him if you want.
But all the branch of ICICI are trash :p
Sir, I want to apply hdfc millennia ltf card on c2c basis. I have amazon icici 100k limit, 7 month old card.
can you help me?
my hdfc saving account is 2.5 months old. Can you please share me details of hdfc guy ?

vmahajan

TF Neo
I just got a good bank agent. I already hold an Infinia metal. So DCB for me was not possible. So I tried to get one for my wife. Her salary was around 1.3L (less than required on official terms) and no other big investments. I barely maintained 3L balance for few days till i got the approval for her. Her only existing card was a useless SBI prime with 1L limit. So it was all the magic of this bank guy.
Please DM me the agent number

venky2607

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
After failed attempts to get my hands on Emarald metal LTF, I am planning to go for paid version only ( for my card collection) since annual fees will be mostly recovered via redeeming via vouchers. Any of you has any idea is it possible to get LTF? Also how many of you have got the Emarald Metal (paid or LTF both).

Why am I still optimistic about getting this card LTF despite bank officials saying on face that LTF is not possible? Because HDFC bank officials said LTF DCB Metal is also not possible. But after some effort I managed too get DCB metal LTF.
How did you manage to get DCB metal LTF?

Mpautobe

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I just got a good bank agent. I already hold an Infinia metal. So DCB for me was not possible. So I tried to get one for my wife. Her salary was around 1.3L (less than required on official terms) and no other big investments. I barely maintained 3L balance for few days till i got the approval for her. Her only existing card was a useless SBI prime with 1L limit. So it was all the magic of this bank guy.
mmm.. everywhere the agent is the angel :unsure: .

Finchamp!

TF Premier
What's interesting is that another branch in same city said LTF DCB is not possible at all. So it all depends on branch to branch in HDFC. You need to find "the guy" for your job. I can refer him if you want.
But all the branch of ICICI are trash :p
Hi. Could you please DM the details of the HDFC agent? Thanks!