• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB Suggest ways to maximise rewards of DCB Metal card with smartbuy and other spends

sameer2608

TF Buzz
I am having DCB Metal as my primary card.
Please suggest ways to maximise rewards on this card using smartbuy portal and other spends.

Sriky

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am having DCB Metal as my primary card.
Please suggest ways to maximise rewards on this card using smartbuy portal and other spends.
I'm also a newbie to DCBM, however below are the ways I use to fetch decent returns.

1. Flight tickets on smartbuy -16.67%
2. Weekend dining - 6.67%
3. Amazon pay vouchers for utility bill payments - 6.9% (9.9% base - 3% surcharge)

4. Rest all spends fetch 3.33%

I addition, if you manage to spend 4L in 1 quarter, you'll get 1% additional return over the base returns.

Still exploring and will let you know if I find better ones.

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Google and read the reviews on main technofino website or other websites. Can search directly on this platform as well (but will be difficult to understand if new user).

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I'm also a newbie to DCBM, however below are the ways I use to fetch decent returns.

3. Amazon pay vouchers for utility bill payments - 6.9% (9.9% base - 3% surcharge)

I addition, if you manage to spend 4L in 1 quarter, you'll get 1% additional return over the base returns.

All gift vouchers are 3x not just Amazon.

I Would say you can route your expenses through smart buy portal to purchase vouchers to do it like:
60k Amazon pay : Utilities bill payments
Shopping: 30k Flipkart,75k Amazon, Myntra, Chroma,Reliance smart point, MORE, Star Bazaar, Blinkit
Travel: Smartbuy, OLA
Food: Swiggy, Zomato,Dominos, pizza hut, eatsure, kfc
Tour packages: MMT epay vouchers in smartbuy, Yatra, ixigo etc.
Subscriptions: AMAZON PRIME, HOTSTAR, ET PRIME, wync, discovery+, many more
Medicines: pharmeasy etc. (you can double dipping, take Amazon voucher with 6.x % return and purchase pharmeasy voucher in Amazon pay for additional discount)
Fitness: cult, Fitpass

MANY MORE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE JUST EXPLORING THE COUPONS & MAKE YOUR SPENDING PATTERN DESIGNED AND GO.... FOR MAX REWARDS

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

hotels on mmt 33.33 %.. monthly cap applies.. even if they are more expensive than booking directly the difference is good value

ME_55

TF Buzz

How to redeem rp ?
Is there any rule like 70 % rp only we can redeem ?
Is statement credit available?
If yes how much ?
Or is az or fk kind of useful egv available
Any rp redemtion charges ?
What is the best way to redeem these earned rp ?

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How to redeem rp ?
Is there any rule like 70 % rp only we can redeem ?
Is statement credit available?
If yes how much ?
Or is az or fk kind of useful egv available
Any rp redemtion charges ?
What is the best way to redeem these earned rp ?
Redemption on travel / hotel. bookings via smart buy / apple / tanishq vouchers give good value

70% of booking amount can be paid by points - rest 30 % by card for which you will again get 5x points

Stmt credit difficult but spk to bank cc

Amz FK value will be 30ps -50ps per point on value depending on offers

No redemption charges

Travel is best option