• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Emerald Metal LTF & DCB Metal LTF

rohitsinha

TF Select
After failed attempts to get my hands on Emarald metal LTF, I am planning to go for paid version only ( for my card collection) since annual fees will be mostly recovered via redeeming via vouchers. Any of you has any idea is it possible to get LTF? Also how many of you have got the Emarald Metal (paid or LTF both).

Why am I still optimistic about getting this card LTF despite bank officials saying on face that LTF is not possible? Because HDFC bank officials said LTF DCB Metal is also not possible. But after some effort I managed too get DCB metal LTF.

Hi All, is there any chance that this is a fake thread? I mean no one has got any contact if I am correct, have been waiting for contact as I am highly interested, and have tried all to get DCB as LTF but to no avail, and he has got it LTF, but has not shared contact to anyone.

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Rightly said, but I had to do this before I hit my debut first ball for a monstrous sixer..
1) I had to wait for 8 months for my debut on the sidelines.. part of the team but not in the playing 11.
2) Assess all the opponent teams while keeping the bench warm
3) assess the pitch and weather conditions etc
;) ;)

Note: translate all the into banking activities…

Essentially.. patience, timing, right people, skill etc count here , and of course this applies universally in everything we do

Man of the Match/series

Reactions: SSV
Hi All, is there any chance that this is a fake thread? I mean no one has got any contact if I am correct, have been waiting for contact as I am highly interested, and have tried all to get DCB as LTF but to no avail, and he has got it LTF, but has not shared contact to anyone.
Also I don't think he is replying to anyone. Maybe a trickery to climb the rank on Technofino or something like that.

sjmajumder

TF Ace
I just got a good bank agent. I already hold an Infinia metal. So DCB for me was not possible. So I tried to get one for my wife. Her salary was around 1.3L (less than required on official terms) and no other big investments. I barely maintained 3L balance for few days till i got the approval for her. Her only existing card was a useless SBI prime with 1L limit. So it was all the magic of this bank guy.
Which city are you from? Can you share the details of this bank person? I am ready to switch my salary account (sal>1.5L) from Kotak to HDFC if they give me DCB Metal LTF.

Yash96

TF Buzz
What's interesting is that another branch in same city said LTF DCB is not possible at all. So it all depends on branch to branch in HDFC. You need to find "the guy" for your job. I can refer him if you want.
But all the branch of ICICI are trash :p
Please DM the agent's contact to me too. I already have DCB LTF, want the DCB metal LTF.

shivamk

TF Premier
Did anyone get the agents contact? Willing to apply for DCB (Plastic or Metal) LTF under salary or C2C criteria. Had contacted with an agent and they said DCB is no longer issued LTF.

Last edited:

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Got it, thanks for clarifying. The agent did offer a Regalia Gold card LTF. Should I go ahead?
IMO definitely. Since after sometime with good spends you can push for DCB fyf.
Then you can see if you can complete fee waiver criteria or keep using regalia gold.

Also it opens options later on for some infinia. iMO if you have to pay fees, pay for infinia rather than DCB. Since infinia gives equal no. of points for paying fees.

shivamk

TF Premier
IMO definitely. Since after sometime with good spends you can push for DCB fyf.
Then you can see if you can complete fee waiver criteria or keep using regalia gold.

Also it opens options later on for some infinia. iMO if you have to pay fees, pay for infinia rather than DCB. Since infinia gives equal no. of points for paying fees.
Thanks for the details advice sir