• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Convert paid infinia to LTF

Akinich

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone!

I have an infinia since the November 2019. Its always been a paid card since I don't land up hitting the 8 lac fee waiver amount. I do pay the 10k + gst fee every year.
Wanted to get some info / insights to see if there's any way to convert it to LTF.

Please do ask if need to share more details to get answers. Thanks!

Akinich

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I presume you are into travel and use smart buy extensively. If that is the case, then you are paying only the GST as they give RPs equivalent to fee. Given the value of the card 1,800 INR fee is OK.
I use the card a lot for travel, buy all my flight tickets on smart buy only. I happily swipe my priority at every lounge as well. And off late I've also started golf classes. I do feel I'm getting the value of 11.8 k back, there's no doubt.
I thought I'd check here and see if there is any way to make it ltf.

techt

TF Legend
I use the card a lot for travel, buy all my flight tickets on smart buy only. I happily swipe my priority at every lounge as well. And off late I've also started golf classes. I do feel I'm getting the value of 11.8 k back, there's no doubt.
I thought I'd check here and see if there is any way to make it ltf.
As of now, getting infinia itself is a big thing and LTF is nearly impossible.
My precious GIF

Akinich

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
increase relationship with hdfc...

open and invest via hdfc demat account, buy their ulip etc and build relationship over 5Cr and then ask for ltf (y)

OR

UPSC ki taiyaari karo, IAS/IPS bano aur lelo
I already maintain a huge relationship with hdfc. Demant (equity), mutual funds, personal savings and company current accounts are all part of the group. Full family is linked into one.
Who do I ask to get the card ltf?
Can't ask my rm, she wasn't able to get me a Tata neu infinity card itself.

techt

TF Legend
I already maintain a huge relationship with hdfc. Demant (equity), mutual funds, personal savings and company current accounts are all part of the group. Full family is linked into one.
With chatgpt or other llms, write a big rant mail and threaten them that you are going to move all your relationship to other banks.

Akinich

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
With chatgpt or other llms, write a big rant mail and threaten them that you are going to move all your relationship to other banks.
Don't want them to call me on my bluff. As much as hdfc service levels are dropping and it's becoming a truly profit oriented bank I don't see any alternative and would not shift from it.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Talk with your BM, ask him to get approval from GH (group head maybe) or else, tell him that you will complain about him and the branch and will move the relationship elsewhere

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
HDFC seems lot rigid in giving the cards we want. Didn't entertain my request of upgrading Money Back + to Millenia and I have a whopping 12L CL.
you still have 12L credit limit from hdfc and are on Moneyback ?

people are getting millenia with 20k limits :ROFLMAO:

maybe try asking for paid upgrade and then ask for LTF after spending good amount in 1 year

Akinich

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Talk with your BM, ask him to get approval from GH (group head maybe) or else, tell him that you will complain about him and the branch and will move the relationship elsewhere
I don't feel it's worth doing all that just for ltf. When something bigger needs to be done or something goes wrong that's when I'll actually proceed with something like this.

techt

TF Legend
you still have 12L credit limit from hdfc and are on Moneyback ?

people are getting millenia with 20k limits :ROFLMAO:

maybe try asking for paid upgrade and then ask for LTF after spending good amount in 1 year
I don't want to pursue it further as SBI CB would suffice my needs.