• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Convert paid infinia to LTF

Akinich

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone!

I have an infinia since the November 2019. Its always been a paid card since I don't land up hitting the 8 lac fee waiver amount. I do pay the 10k + gst fee every year.
Wanted to get some info / insights to see if there's any way to convert it to LTF.

Please do ask if need to share more details to get answers. Thanks!

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I don't feel it's worth doing all that just for ltf. When something bigger needs to be done or something goes wrong that's when I'll actually proceed with something like this.
then why created the post :ROFLMAO:

first, you asked what can you do... and when something was told, you said you don't want to take the trouble :poop:

Akinich

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Infinia Reserve might definitely launch. HDFC 's game is always make its customers to run behind their cards in the name of upgrades.
Let's wait and watch then. I'm thinking they'll launch reserve at a super high fee like 50k or similar. Keeping it an ultra deluxe card.

Hello everyone!

I have an infinia since the November 2019. Its always been a paid card since I don't land up hitting the 8 lac fee waiver amount. I do pay the 10k + gst fee every year.
Wanted to get some info / insights to see if there's any way to convert it to LTF.

Please do ask if need to share more details to get answers. Thanks!
You should've asked for LTF conversion during the COVID ban stating that other people are being given LTF Infinias like candies and you would also want the same.