• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Infinia can be revoked?

So, just for complete background information.

I am a normal HDFC customer. I have had the same job for 6 years and salary account with HDFC. In this duration, I have taken two loans from HDFC and cleared both.

I have never had a credit card from HDFC because I wanted Infinia (before when it was much better).
I then eventually got Axis Vistara Infinite, Airtel Axis, SBI vistara prime.

Eventually a friend of mine received Infinia so he referred me. While they initially asked me how much I make every month which is around the 2L mark, I was then told I cannot get Infinia. Was a little miffed about it but it was more ego than anything.

Anyway, then one time I was discussing a requirement with my HDFC POC and then mentioned this and she said she would look into it. I eventually received the Infinia finally. I thought it was paid. Today when I called them to return my First year fee (spent 3L+ in the first 90 days), the person told me it is LTF.

I was never told this prior to today. Then I checked all my statements and it was indeed the case.
I have no clue how that happened. My only question is that can it be revoked? There is literally no confirmation anywhere where it shows it is LTF except today’s telephone call.

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
So, just for complete background information.

I am a normal HDFC customer. I have had the same job for 6 years and salary account with HDFC. In this duration, I have taken two loans from HDFC and cleared both.

I have never had a credit card from HDFC because I wanted Infinia (before when it was much better).
I then eventually got Axis Vistara Infinite, Airtel Axis, SBI vistara prime.

Eventually a friend of mine received Infinia so he referred me. While they initially asked me how much I make every month which is around the 2L mark, I was then told I cannot get Infinia. Was a little miffed about it but it was more ego than anything.

Anyway, then one time I was discussing a requirement with my HDFC POC and then mentioned this and she said she would look into it. I eventually received the Infinia finally. I thought it was paid. Today when I called them to return my First year fee (spent 3L+ in the first 90 days), the person told me it is LTF.

I was never told this prior to today. Then I checked all my statements and it was indeed the case.
I have no clue how that happened. My only question is that can it be revoked? There is literally no confirmation anywhere where it shows it is LTF except today’s telephone call.
Mail to HDFC then see what they say in this process u will get your written confirmation

Just to add +

I also applied Millennia FYF pre approved but when I mailed about this, found out that it's already LTF 🙂.

So there may be some bug ongoing which makes every new card LTF including Infinia 🧐 except upgrades.

Just a POV, not conclusion 😅.
Mail to HDFC then see what they say in this process u will get your written confirmation
Doing this