• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Is hdfc still offering normal Infinia plastic?

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi folks,

I sent a mail to Grievance team to upgrade my dcb to infinia and they replied back saying as per internal criteria it is not eligible for upgrade but Basis your relationship with us, we are willing to convert your existing to a first year free Infinia credit card.
They didn't mention Infinia metal and also they mentioned the fee as 10k+gst and fee waiver criteria as 8 lakh spend on 12 months which is for Infinia plastic.

But they sharedthe link for Infinia metal to see the product feature.. I was wondering if they are still offering Infinia plastic as upgrade or is it a typo and I'll get Infinia metal as upgrade

Anyone having any information? Would appreciate your help thanks.

P. S. - regardless of Infinia plastic or metal I have already provided them consent to upgrade to infinia as I was eagerly waiting for this day :) will surely update what I get in a few days if it's Infinia metal or plastic (based on their fee and fee waiver criteria I am thinking it's gonna be Infinia plastic)

Shoxie

TF Premier
Hi folks,

I sent a mail to Grievance team to upgrade my dcb to infinia and they replied back saying as per internal criteria it is not eligible for upgrade but Basis your relationship with us, we are willing to convert your existing to a first year free Infinia credit card.
They didn't mention Infinia metal and also they mentioned the fee as 10k+gst and fee waiver criteria as 8 lakh spend on 12 months which is for Infinia plastic.

But they sharedthe link for Infinia metal to see the product feature.. I was wondering if they are still offering Infinia plastic as upgrade or is it a typo and I'll get Infinia metal as upgrade

Anyone having any information? Would appreciate your help thanks.

P. S. - regardless of Infinia plastic or metal I have already provided them consent to upgrade to infinia as I was eagerly waiting for this day :) will surely update what I get in a few days if it's Infinia metal or plastic (based on their fee and fee waiver criteria I am thinking it's gonna be Infinia plastic)
Don't leave us hanging, let us know if you meet the salary/spends/CL criteria.

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Don't leave us hanging, let us know if you meet the salary/spends/CL criteria.
Haha no intentions to leave anyone hanging.. I'll surely help with as much details as possible.. Once i get the card in hand may be will share my upgrade journey too.

For now-
I had 8.5 lakhs limit on DCB
Spent 8 lakh plus in last 6 months
Didn't meet salary criteria for now

Shoxie

TF Premier
Haha no intentions to leave anyone hanging.. I'll surely help with as much details as possible.. Once i get the card in hand may be will share my upgrade journey too.

For now-
I had 8.5 lakhs limit on DCB
Spent 8 lakh plus in last 6 months
Didn't meet salary criteria for now
Great! That helps.

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My card also got approved and can see it in app as VISA intl and on my cards it shows as Infinia

For your plastic card, could you confirm if it shows as just Infinia in mycards app as I am seeing? Just want to confirm if mine is a plastic one or a metal one
I have recently received a FYF Plastic Infinia so they are definitely offering it.

My card also got approved and can see it in app as VISA intl and on my cards it shows as Infinia

For your plastic card, could you confirm if it shows as just Infinia in mycards app as I am seeing? Just want to confirm if mine is a plastic one or a metal one
It shows as “Infinia” in mycards and “Visa Infinia Intl” in mobile app for me.

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It shows as “Infinia” in mycards and “Visa Infinia Intl” in mobile app for me.
Got it.. then I am also getting plastic variant.. which is fine for me.. less fee and less fee waiver criteria with all other same features :-D and I use samsung wallet so doesn't really matter if it is plastic or metal.. i'll be using digital variant to make tap and pay payments

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got it.. then I am also getting plastic variant.. which is fine for me.. less fee and less fee waiver criteria with all other same features :-D and I use samsung wallet so doesn't really matter if it is plastic or metal.. i'll be using digital variant to make tap and pay payments
Samsung Wallet is love

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got mine today and it's PVC as well so yes hdfc is still providing infinia pvc cards :) So happy today.. last 6 months worth of efforts finally realised into Infinia without any RM or anyone's help :D

techt

TF Legend
Whats the waiver criteria? What were your spends in the last 6 months?

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
All Infinia Metal holders receive the card in a box that explicitly mentions "INFINIA METAL"
@ragz did you receive the new packaging or the old one which was given along with plastic variant?
Do post pics of the package if possible...... Will give more clarity......
No box.. it was just in paper envelope.. no fancy bells and whistles.. plain 2 page letter in paper envelope 1 for infinia plastic card and 1 for priority pass..

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor