• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Is hdfc still offering normal Infinia plastic?

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi folks,

I sent a mail to Grievance team to upgrade my dcb to infinia and they replied back saying as per internal criteria it is not eligible for upgrade but Basis your relationship with us, we are willing to convert your existing to a first year free Infinia credit card.
They didn't mention Infinia metal and also they mentioned the fee as 10k+gst and fee waiver criteria as 8 lakh spend on 12 months which is for Infinia plastic.

But they sharedthe link for Infinia metal to see the product feature.. I was wondering if they are still offering Infinia plastic as upgrade or is it a typo and I'll get Infinia metal as upgrade

Anyone having any information? Would appreciate your help thanks.

P. S. - regardless of Infinia plastic or metal I have already provided them consent to upgrade to infinia as I was eagerly waiting for this day :) will surely update what I get in a few days if it's Infinia metal or plastic (based on their fee and fee waiver criteria I am thinking it's gonna be Infinia plastic)

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
All Infinia Metal holders receive the card in a box that explicitly mentions "INFINIA METAL"
@ragz did you receive the new packaging or the old one which was given along with plastic variant?
Do post pics of the package if possible...... Will give more clarity......
Card will be metal.. what more clarity we want?

yashtag

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Whats the email to request for upgrade ?
Can someone provide me the escalation matrix ?

In my opinion, it would be advisable to contact your branch banking officials, such as your Relationship Manager (RM) or Branch Manager (BM). While escalating through email is recommended if you meet most eligibility criteria, your BM's assistance can be invaluable in cases of deviations or approvals.