• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Gold HDFC Still Offering LTF Cards for C2C?

Came to know from friends that they have got HDFC cards as LTF in Feb and Mar 2024 when they applied through C2C process. I think I was a little late to the party, I asked around to few agents I know. They are saying LTF offer was only limited time offer during Financial year end.

Is that true? Or do I still have any chance of getting HDFC card as LTF through C2C? I don't have account or any previous relationship with HDFC. I have ICICI card with 5 L limit and Axis card with 3.4 L. Was thinking to get Regalia Gold card if I get LTF

Solution
When you apply near financial year end, your chances of getting any card are better as the targets are on the line.

Now, things would be slightly different. They might not be selling as aggressively so you will have to up your negotiation skills.

Visit a branch, ask a few agents around, negotiate well and there's some hope.

helloworld

TF Legend
You can always get LTF, based on negotiation, relationship with bank, or proper contact with those agents. Some are not much aware about options in their tablet .. some explore and find other routes to process the card.

Its always depends on the person who process those C2C. Contact them in nearby area, and apply if its LTF. There is no fixed timeline or rule for this.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Came to know from friends that they have got HDFC cards as LTF in Feb and Mar 2024 when they applied through C2C process. I think I was a little late to the party, I asked around to few agents I know. They are saying LTF offer was only limited time offer during Financial year end.

Is that true? Or do I still have any chance of getting HDFC card as LTF through C2C? I don't have account or any previous relationship with HDFC. I have ICICI card with 5 L limit and Axis card with 3.4 L. Was thinking to get Regalia Gold card if I get LTF
But which hdfc cc did your friend got? The one he applied or some hdfc cc.

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
When you apply near financial year end, your chances of getting any card are better as the targets are on the line.

Now, things would be slightly different. They might not be selling as aggressively so you will have to up your negotiation skills.

Visit a branch, ask a few agents around, negotiate well and there's some hope.

Solution

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
1.5 Lacs 😬
Apply with axis u will get sensible limit
And depending on limit u will get the card

Expect millniea ltf ..below than that.
Don't entertain.

+ For offline u need to have same pincode work address + current address as of the branch u are applying else they will say sir Self employed daal do yhi ka 🌚

Don't make that mistake

+ For offline u need to have same pincode work address + current address as of the branch u are applying else they will say sir Self employed daal do yhi ka 🌚

Don't make that mistake
Yeah I heard this same tactic from one of the agents I approached. Actually my Aadhaar address is from one state, but I'm currently working outside that state. They told me that if I want to apply on salary basis, they have to do office verification and branch need to be close to my office. I don't have any ID proof at my current address, only rent agreement is there. I hope that won't be an issue?

sidp

TF Ace

Yeah ltf under c2c was till march 31st. Only ltf against fd offer is extended till April end.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
So I can't apply from my home branch since I am WFH?
U can
U have to give address different than your home like ur friend address or business of same city .
Just apply as salaried else u will get money-back business card or biz card as self employed.
Also u won't loan offer if hdfc mark u as self employed in current profession

shivamk

TF Premier
U can
U have to give address different than your home like ur friend address or business of same city .
Just apply as salaried else u will get money-back business card or biz card as self employed.
Also u won't loan offer if hdfc mark u as self employed in current profession
Didn't get you. Won't they do address verification of my friend's address? And won't that address be needed in CIBIL?