• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Gold Can HDFC account holder get C2C offer for LTF

I am trying to get Regalia Gold card as LTF through C2C process. I don't have any previous relationship with HDFC

I am interested in opening SB account with them for using the debit card for my CC bill payments and get cashback.

My question is, should I wait for my CC application to go through before getting SB account? Can an account holder still use C2C route to get LTF cards or is it for completely new customers only?

Solution
This is exactly what I need to know about. Does getting an account with HDFC spoil my chances for C2C, because then I will not be treated as a new customer
FYI,

Let me clarify, C4C and LTF is ONLY possible for NTB ( new to bank ) customers.

You can still apply C4C later but it won't be LTF. Which basically means if you open the account and then apply after a while you won't be able to apply for C4C LTF.

And as of now, reports are coming in that they've stopped C4C LTF after April 1st , so if they are offering it to you. Take it.

Also I had a bad experience which you can read the post here :

Thread 'HDFC credit card C2C fraud' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/hdfc-credit-card-c2c-fraud.24270/

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If you're getting LTF Regalia gold offer now, just get it and later you can for account opening. 1 shot at a time.

But if you are trying to open account only for getting Regalia Gold LTF, no one can guarantee you. Of course you'll get cashback for CC payment using Platinum Debit card.

If you're getting LTF Regalia gold offer now, just get it and later you can for account opening. 1 shot at a time.

But if you are trying to open account only for getting Regalia Gold LTF, no one can guarantee you. Of course you'll get cashback for CC payment using Platinum Debit card.
I'm not getting any offers for LTF credit card. They are saying that C2C offer was a year end offer and it is stopped now 🥲

I thought of waiting for the offer to come back once again. Till then I could use the debit card for bill pay cashback if I open an account.

Basically I don't want to lose the chance for C2C LTF. So open an account or don't open, that's the question 🙁

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I'm not getting any offers for LTF credit card. They are saying that C2C offer was a year end offer and it is stopped now 🥲

I thought of waiting for the offer to come back once again. Till then I could use the debit card for bill pay cashback if I open an account.

Basically I don't want to lose the chance for C2C LTF. So open an account or don't open, that's the question 🙁
Hdfc C2C is very opaque.
Wait for some offer .
Go via salary way with corporate tie up
C2C variant is not guaranteed forget ltf

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am trying to get Regalia Gold card as LTF through C2C process. I don't have any previous relationship with HDFC

I am interested in opening SB account with them for using the debit card for my CC bill payments and get cashback.

My question is, should I wait for my CC application to go through before getting SB account? Can an account holder still use C2C route to get LTF cards or is it for completely new customers only?
If u have corporate tie up with hdfc and
U get Salary in hdfc u can leverage your salary account with hdfc for Ltf regalia if u meet criteria

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Now detailed process for you:

- Open a Salary Account (If Corporate Tie Up available)/ Savings Max (Convert it to Classic/Preferred)
- Use PayZapp for UPI payments, Try to pay other bank credit card bills
- Wait for 3-4 months (Some Credit card offers Pop Up)
- Don't mess it up meanwhile unless you get any pre approved offer from bank or C2C offer.
- LTF is tough apart from having corporate tie up or a good RM who can do it for you.
- Regalia gold can be gettable as FYF after sometime.
- Above all just be patient don't rush it out.

Now detailed process for you:

- Open a Salary Account (If Corporate Tie Up available)/ Savings Max (Convert it to Classic/Preferred)
- Use PayZapp for UPI payments, Try to pay other bank credit card bills
- Wait for 3-4 months (Some Credit card offers Pop Up)
- Don't mess it up meanwhile unless you get any pre approved offer from bank or C2C offer.
- LTF is tough apart from having corporate tie up or a good RM who can do it for you.
- Regalia gold can be gettable as FYF after sometime.
- Above all just be patient don't rush it out.
This is exactly what I need to know about. Does getting an account with HDFC spoil my chances for C2C, because then I will not be treated as a new customer

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
But no one can guarantee the C2C offer.

Last year Tata Neu and HDFC offered LTF cards during IPL season, now they are not offering. Same case with this.

the_collector

TF Premier
FYI,

You can still apply C4C later but it won't be LTF. Which basically means if you open the account and then apply after a while you won't be able to apply for C4C LTF.

And as of now, reports are coming in that they've stopped C4C LTF after April 1st , so if they are offering it to you. Take it.

Thread 'HDFC credit card C2C fraud' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/hdfc-credit-card-c2c-fraud.24270/

Solution
FYI,

I think this sums it up perfectly 👍🏻 Now the waiting game begins 🥲