• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Gold HDFC Still Offering LTF Cards for C2C?

Came to know from friends that they have got HDFC cards as LTF in Feb and Mar 2024 when they applied through C2C process. I think I was a little late to the party, I asked around to few agents I know. They are saying LTF offer was only limited time offer during Financial year end.

Is that true? Or do I still have any chance of getting HDFC card as LTF through C2C? I don't have account or any previous relationship with HDFC. I have ICICI card with 5 L limit and Axis card with 3.4 L. Was thinking to get Regalia Gold card if I get LTF

Solution
When you apply near financial year end, your chances of getting any card are better as the targets are on the line.

Now, things would be slightly different. They might not be selling as aggressively so you will have to up your negotiation skills.

Visit a branch, ask a few agents around, negotiate well and there's some hope.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Didn't get you. Won't they do address verification of my friend's address? And won't that address be needed in CIBIL?
Yes it will be reported
But agent will manage all that .
If he is friendly
& If u say that u want to show WFH
( LEGIT INCOME) BUT ADDRESS DIFFERENT.

U CAN APPLY AS SELF EMPLOYED BUT IT restricts you in hdfc

Hence PPL choose pre approved in hdfc rather than C2C apply

shivamk

TF Premier
Yes it will be reported
But agent will manage all that .
If he is friendly
& If u say that u want to show WFH
( LEGIT INCOME) BUT ADDRESS DIFFERENT.
Got it, need to find a good agent then. I also tried to mail my HR to enrol for LTF cards with HDFC since we already have a corporate tie up with them but HR ignored it.
U CAN APPLY AS SELF EMPLOYED BUT IT restricts you in hdfc
No point in applying self employed then.
Hence PPL choose pre approved in hdfc rather than C2C apply
Regalia Hold LTF as pre-approved sounds next to impossible at least

shivamk

TF Premier
Why u even want regalia LTF .
Millniea is more than enough in hdfc
Then go to DCB directly
DCB sounds out of my range and the next candidate comes out to be RG. One more reason for RG is lounge access for add on members. I have SBI Cashback so Millenia might not be that useful.

I would have thought about getting paid card but the place where I live has very less acceptance for credit cards and I won't be able to reach milestones to milk the benefits.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
DCB sounds out of my range and the next candidate comes out to be RG. One more reason for RG is lounge access for add on members. I have SBI Cashback so Millenia might not be that useful.

I would have thought about getting paid card but the place where I live has very less acceptance for credit cards and I won't be able to reach milestones to milk the benefits.
RG IS BENEFICIAL WITH 7.5 LAKH milestone.
Or if it's ltf that's different case scenario

techt

TF Legend
No no ..
Why would he close with 12 l limit 😁

He doesn't spend much that's why he got denied - my input
I would have closed it even if it had 15L limit as I have other cards with good CLs. But, I have Tata Neu Infinity and applying a core card with floater card is impossible.

My spends are extremely low on this card and the system might have flagged me against upgrades it seems.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I would have closed it even if it had 15L limit as I have other cards with good CLs. But, I have Tata Neu Infinity and applying a core card with floater card is impossible.
Hdfc is also extended version of
10% offer card like sbi
Don't close 💯

Trust Me

TF Ace
Apply with axis u will get sensible limit
And depending on limit u will get the card
in c2c, always apply with sbi/amex/axis/hdfc, they try to match the credit limit. Rest they don't entertain much

When I applied C2C for my Axis Select card (as a Burgundy customer) based on my HDFC card, I was given a credit limit that was just 1/6 th of the base card limit!

Do HDFC happen to respect Axis more than the other way around? :)

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
When I applied C2C for my Axis Select card (as a Burgundy customer) based on my HDFC card, I was given a credit limit that was just 1/6 th of the base card limit!

Do HDFC happen to respect Axis more than the other way around? :)
Axis is somewhat respected by hdfc unlike icici
Which gets banged by even idfc

Trust Me

TF Ace
He doesn't spend much that's why he got denied - my input
My spends are extremely low on this card and the system might have flagged me against upgrades it seems.

He doesn't spend much because it makes no sense to spend much on that card!

And the system doesn't need to be sophisticated at all to flag that (if it does so), because there would very likely be an one-to-one correlation between that particular card and no spends!

-- My input (based on first hand experience with a very similar situation). :)