• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Strange HDFC RM Making Cards LTF for Free

BrokenBoot

TF Premier
A Strange HDFC Imperia RM (Found on Reddit)Helping Customers Upgrading, Making Cards LTF .

He Converted my 2 Month Old Paid Millennia to LTF 💀💀
I Was literally Shocked When i Called CC today to check.

DONT DM Please !!🙏
RM is dead

Last edited:

pranjal1984

TF Select
They need to justify to the higher ups that the customer has also brought in some revenue and business for the bank. Then they give deviations. Of course if some people have high contacts in the right places, then those contacts may waive those requirements also.

sidp

TF Ace
I have Regalia Gold with 3.7 L limit and i receive net salary 1.5l in HDFC. He offered me LTF plastic DCB if i make 2.5L/year investment for 5 years (maturity in 15 years). Infinia metal if 5L/year
Oh no please.
Season 5 No GIF by The Office

Sriim

TF Premier
I have Regalia Gold with 3.7 L limit and i receive net salary 1.5l in HDFC. He offered me LTF plastic DCB if i make 2.5L/year investment for 5 years (maturity in 15 years). Infinia metal if 5L/year
I told i won't be able to do it. So he came up with final offer of 1.8L/year for 5 years (not ULIP, some form of endowment policy with hybrid investment in debt and equity products) to get Infinia metal FYF

@SSV @NShah @vaibhav111 @sidp

Some guidance please

Last edited: