• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia metal upgrade story

abhi_cc

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got an upgrade offer on my Regalia LTF credit card which had a limit of 10L in Aug 2023.

Regalia history:
I got regalia LTF in Feb 2018 with a credit limit of 3L.
After receiving multiple credit limit increase offers it reached the peak of 15L in Q4 of 2022.
I got this split into 10L and 5L while applying for TataNeu infinity Rupay CC.

Spend history:
I had not even spent 5k in the last 6 months leading up to the upgrade offer and wouldn't have spent more that 2L over the lifetime of the card.
So, I think it's a misconception that you need to have high spend on your card to get an upgrade offer.

Upgrade offer:
First I received an upgrade offer of some Diners card which I didn't avail and 3 months later I got an offer for Infinia Metal CC FYF.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 1.13.44 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 1.13.44 AM.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

sidp

TF Ace
Spend history:
I had not even spent 50k in the last 6 months leading up to the upgrade offer and wouldn't have spent more that 2L over the lifetime of the card.

Upgrade offer:
First I received an upgrade offer of some Diners card which I didn't avail and 3 months later I got an offer for Infinia Metal CC FYF.

Congrats on the upgrade offer !
Only 2 categories of people get offer. Those who spend a lot or those who spend very little. But only a few get from category 2. People in the middle are stuck.
1000014462.jpg

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got an upgrade offer on my Regalia LTF credit card which had a limit of 10L in Aug 2023.

Regalia history:
I got regalia LTF in Feb 2018 with a credit limit of 3L.
After receiving multiple credit limit increase offers it reached the peak of 15L in Q4 of 2022.
I got this split into 10L and 5L while applying for TataNeu infinity Rupay CC.

Spend history:
I had not even spent 50k in the last 6 months leading up to the upgrade offer and wouldn't have spent more that 2L over the lifetime of the card.
So, I think it's a misconception that you need to have high spend on your card to get an upgrade offer.

Upgrade offer:
Getting a preapproved offer doesn't need spends condition but is given by product themselves looking at vintage, spends pattern repayment history and potential CIBIL history ( one way to secure you from taking any other super premium card of competition bank, hdfc is smart that way ). Getting upgrade basis spend is a policy in effect for aspirers of infinia card.