• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tricks to get Emerald LTF and Indulge LTF

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello,

I have recently opened a Select account with IndusInd. They have offered me Legend LTF, but I have asked for Indulge LTF instead. I offered them to put 5L FD as goodwill. What are my chances? Any other tricks I can use? I already hold Infinia and Magnus so I don’t have a lot to gain from Indulge, but I will keep LTF if they offer.

Similarly, I have requested my icici RM to upgrade from Sapphiro LTF to Emerald LTF. I have told them that if they do so, I will move some expenses to Emerald, give them additional SIP and won’t move my salary to Axis. Would this work? Again, I have no inclination to pay any fees for Emerald since my other cards cover most benefits already

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I don’t think this 36k ED every year with including Addon cards, only primary card ED 6000 a year, not applicable on addon cards as i was informed by indusind…please clarify this
I have not used all 36k , but I have used 6k uptill now with my primary card and 1 add-on that too with gap of just 10 days against the given tnc of 6 months
Also the way the offer can be redeemed , can easily be replicated in add-ons, add-on just need to create separate ED login and select offer of IndusInd super premium card , and make the booking prior to those selected restaurants , and just needs to pay using their IndusInd card , as IndusInd gives separate card number to addon , ED takes each card separately

Also in ED terms and conditions , it is clearly mentioned 3000 off twice per year per card with a gap of 6 months

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
D
I have not used all 36k , but I have used 6k uptill now with my primary card and 1 add-on that too with gap of just 10 days against the given tnc of 6 months
Also the way the offer can be redeemed , can easily be replicated in add-ons, add-on just need to create separate ED login and select offer of IndusInd super premium card , and make the booking prior to those selected restaurants , and just needs to pay using their IndusInd card , as IndusInd gives separate card number to addon , ED takes each card separately

Also in ED terms and conditions , it is clearly mentioned 3000 off twice per year per card with a gap of 6 month
Did you also get same offer like bookmyshow in addon cards too?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
D

Did you also get same offer like bookmyshow in addon cards too?
BMS I have not tried with indulge
But I get separate offer quota on Magnus , and Emeralde

Whenever a third party offer is available that offer is generally available to add-on , if card number is different .
Except airport concierge for Magnus as they take first 8 numbers which are same for Magnus add-on

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
BMS I have not tried with indulge
But I get separate offer quota on Magnus , and Emeralde

Whenever a third party offer is available that offer is generally available to add-on , if card number is different .
Except airport concierge for Magnus as they take first 8 numbers which are same for Magnus add-on
Okay thank you so much brother for your timely reply…

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge

Also in ED terms and conditions , it is clearly mentioned 3000 off twice per year per card with a gap of 6 months
Also anyone thinking to take paid Indulge because of ED offer only , I would suggest not to as this are third party offers can withdrawn or restricted any moment .
Indulge is a very good card for LTF but not paid

agentneo

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
hello, i just wanted to check if someone has Emeralde with a limit of 8L and Corals of 7L. If she transferred the entire limit of Corals to Emeralde. Would she get LTF on Emeralde?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
The reason I'm asking is that I asked for an upgrade from Regalia to Infinia to my RM. She mentioned that if my current limit gets increased to above 10L, then I can get Infinia LTF including your credit spending, to be above 15L in a year. Hence the question.
Infinnia LTF on spending 15 lakh on a year ?
I don’t think that’s possible
Ask your RM to confirm in writing that If you spend 15 lakhs in current card , Infinnia can be given LTF

yaathran

TF Select
Indulge offers 6000 discount on ED every year per card , Induind offers 5 add-on card
That means total 36000 off in ED every year , that neither Magnus or infinnia can provide

Over Magnus the benefit of Indulge is unlimited international lounge access through PP to all add-ons , Infinnia has maximum 3 add-on as per my knowledge here also Indulge is above Infinnia

Obviously reward structure of Magnus is unbeatable
So far for Eazydiner, it recognises the add on card as well if you use it in Eazy diner in separate login but obviously it's a loophole and it may be patched any time. For Aurum add on cards also, it was working earlier with Bookmyshow and that loophole was also patched few months ago. So don't take card based on 36K calculation, just consider 6K only and loophole may be patched any time.

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So far for Eazydiner, it recognises the add on card as well if you use it in Eazy diner in separate login but obviously it's a loophole and it may be patched any time. For Aurum add on cards also, it was working earlier with Bookmyshow and that loophole was also patched few months ago. So don't take card based on 36K calculation, just consider 6K only and loophole may be patched any time.
Thanks! With 2 Infinia, 2 Magnus, 2 VI, I am not going to take any paid card hereafter, no matter what the benefits are. 😂

Maybe Axis Reserve I would if we go on a family trip overseas

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
BookMyShow offer for cards are not loopholes , they are product features that add-on gets separate quota
The same is mentioned in Emeralde also and even for Magnus

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Why everything two bro
HDFC initially refused to give me Infinia, but offered to my wife. So she took it. Then they offered to me as well. Since some benefits are only available to primary card holder, I took it too.

Magnus we took both for obvious reasons, especially when monthly spend goes above 2L,having 2 Magnus helps

VI we took both because of fee reversal offer. We might return those after 1 year (though Gold membership does help, so we will see)

yaathran

TF Select
BookMyShow offer for cards are not loopholes , they are product features that add-on gets separate quota
The same is mentioned in Emeralde also and even for Magnu
I am talking about the complimentary tickets with Aurum card. Complimentary tickets are eligible only for Primary card holders not for Add on card holders. It was allowing Add on card also separately earlier but it's patched already.