• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indulge LTF at 90K with 5L FD (NRI)

AlanDS

TF Buzz
I am a pioneer NRI account holder and my RM offered me secured Indulge CC with 90K joining Fee LTF. Will get vouchers of 90k
I will have to keep a FD of 5L for it. Is this a good deal?

AlanDS

TF Buzz
What about Heritage Metal card for 5.5L FD and 90k joining fee if RM gets approval for LTF?

IndusInd doesn't offer unsecured card for NRI. I don't have Indian income proof or ITR to show. So this is the only way.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Indulge comes with Gold Inlay card and on Visa Infinite platform & Pioneer Heritage comes with Metal form and in Mastercard world Elite network. They both are not good rewarding cards but definitely looks premium and premium to hold.

If your goal is just to maintain cards you can take Pioneer Heritage with 5.5L FD route and LTF with 90K joining vouchers.

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Better go for Pioneer Metal Heritage in 90k joining & LTF thereafter.
You will get value back in BMS & Eazydiner offer & lounge access.

AlanDS

TF Buzz
Indulge comes with Gold Inlay card and on Visa Infinite platform & Pioneer Heritage comes with Metal form and in Mastercard world Elite network. They both are not good rewarding cards but definitely looks premium and premium to hold.

If your goal is just to maintain cards you can take Pioneer Heritage with 5.5L FD route and LTF with 90K joining vouchers.
Which is the balanced card from IndusInd in terms of Lounge access, less forex markup fees and decent rewards?