• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgrade to Crest or Indulge LTF from Legend

samarthkumar

TF Buzz
I am a Legend credit card holder with 5 lakh limit. Is it possible to get Crest or Celesta or Indulge on a LTF basis with no joining fee? Has anyone been lucky here in the forum to get it with no joining fee? I was being offered Celesta at 25k joining fee but the vouchers are utterly useless, and there was no option to get Amazon Pay GV.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
There are many threads related to this already. One of them posted below.

To answer your query you need to have some relationship with IndusInd bank and your RM should do.

samarthkumar

TF Buzz
There are many threads related to this already. One of them posted below.

To answer your query you need to have some relationship with IndusInd bank and your RM should do.
I have done a 10 Lakh FD with them and have a select account, but they are not providing any premium card LTF. I tried all the negotiation tactics with them. They were only obliging to reduce the joining fee of Club Vistara Explorer to 10k from 40k. Anyway I didn't loose anything in the FD as they are offering 7.85% interest rate.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I have done a 10 Lakh FD with them and have a select account, but they are not providing any premium card LTF. I tried all the negotiation tactics with them. They were only obliging to reduce the joining fee of Club Vistara Explorer to 10k from 40k. Anyway I didn't loose anything in the FD as they are offering 7.85% interest rate.
You are loosing as SFBs like utkarsh provide 9.1 % interest.
Also the vistara fee is for everyone at 10k if you just call up customer care

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
Will settle with less intrest in a nationalized bank on my FD, rather than trusting a 3rd grade dirt cheap co-operative bank/small finance bank. There is a reason why not a single MNC allows salary in these Small finance/Co-Operative banks

samarthkumar

TF Buzz
Biggest problem with SFBs is their branch network. With such a big amount, trusting an SFB is not easy, and trying to find a branch and getting any issue resolved will be a big hassle. I have 2 FDs with Equitas SFB but they are for small amounts only. Yes I am getting a good rate of interest, but at least with a big amount, I would have peace of mind with a large private sector bank like IndusInd.

NikunjP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
SBI gives 8.2 ℅ interest rate on senior citizens FD. Just open FD for your father/Mother if they are above 60 years.
Government bank with higher interest rates.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Biggest problem with SFBs is their branch network. With such a big amount, trusting an SFB is not easy, and trying to find a branch and getting any issue resolved will be a big hassle. I have 2 FDs with Equitas SFB but they are for small amounts only. Yes I am getting a good rate of interest, but at least with a big amount, I would have peace of mind with a large private sector bank like IndusInd.
There are apps that allow everything to be processed online but anyways your call.
I don't make fds and have never made them so not a concern for me