• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Getting an upgrade to Pinacle LTF from Legend LTF

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I have a indus legend LTF , getting an option to upgrade to pinnacle as LTF .
Should I take this ??

I dont think there in much benefit in either legend or pinnacle , both are pretty much same

talkwithfino

TF Premier

This should help .
It's 98% same except for the lounge program/priority pass. And reward points are slightly different (more on Pinnacle); the redemption value is the same.
Ig you can take the offer....

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge

This should help .
It's 98% same except for the lounge program/priority pass. And reward points are slightly different (more on Pinnacle); the redemption value is the same.
Ig you can take the offer....
Thanks

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Should I take this ??

I dont think there in much benefit in either legend or pinnacle , both are pretty much same
Congrats, I would say to take it if it is LTF.

This can pave the way to Heritage Metal slowly or any of their higher-end cards which you can utilize the benefits.

AsB

TF Ace
You are getting Priority Pass membership and a better rewards program, while costing you the sweet value of 0 INR. So, I would say take it.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Should I take this ??

How did you get the offer? Do you have pioneer account or high MAB or use your legend card a lot?