• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgrade from Legend to Tiger

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier
I already hold a lifetime free legend card, but since the devaluation, the reward sturcture isnt as attractive anymore. also the getting 200rs discount is not as easy as it is first come first serve

i also dont go for movies that often and therefore, i think one movie ticket every six months sounds better.

i emailed them about the card upgrade, but they havnt replied yet. what can i do?
do i try emailing them again?

financewizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I already hold a lifetime free legend card, but since the devaluation, the reward sturcture isnt as attractive anymore. also the getting 200rs discount is not as easy as it is first come first serve

i also dont go for movies that often and therefore, i think one movie ticket every six months sounds better.

i emailed them about the card upgrade, but they havnt replied yet. what can i do?
do i try emailing them again?
Tiger is not offered LTF Upgrade from Legend. Say them that you want to close the account as ask for upgrade. Hopefully you might get lucky. If still they refuse. Close the legend and use the following method to get pinnacle LTF.
- Open grande savings account with 5L initial funding.
- then based on this account, get pinnacle credit card LTF.
-Downgrade your account to Exclusive (which is zero balance account as long as you hold Pinnacle CC) or close your Savings account..

Last edited: