• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I upgrade my father's IndusInd Legend Card?

yashendra2797

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My father has held an IndusInd Legend Card for a few years now. Normally I didn't bother with his cards, but since I was booking an international trip for him he saw the benefits I was extracting from my roster of cards and now wants to get in the game. He holds Axis VI, IndusInd Legend (3.5L Limit), and some crappy HDFC SmartBuy.

He's friendly with his RM or some personnel at IndusInd due to his job, and they keep offering to upgrade him to any card he wants. He's got some FYF or LTF options but I don't know anything about the offers or which IndusInd Card he should go for.

Looking for suggestions for the same. HNI/Super Premium Cards preferred, something he can extract value out of.

What are the best IndusInd cards available right now?

yashendra2797

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
He’s being offered Pinnacle for 15k joining with a 15k GV and no annual fees. I think it’s worth it since most transactions on that card are usually Amazon USA spends

helloworld

TF Legend
He’s being offered Pinnacle for 15k joining with a 15k GV and no annual fees. I think it’s worth it since most transactions on that card are usually Amazon USA spends

Consider this as a normal benefit for a person who applies Pinnacle without any relationship.

what would be the offer for
- a person who holds their cards few years
- freindly with RM

That is not good offer, that is normal if you check other threads and it doesn't need any kind of relationship.

And did you research about markup fee on this card? definitely not usual foreign spend preferable - check thread 'best card for international transactions'.

saucy

TF Ace
Search for "Indulging with Indus" post on this forum.
You will find a good card, I hope
My father has held an IndusInd Legend Card for a few years now. Normally I didn't bother with his cards, but since I was booking an international trip for him he saw the benefits I was extracting from my roster of cards and now wants to get in the game. He holds Axis VI, IndusInd Legend (3.5L Limit), and some crappy HDFC SmartBuy.

He's friendly with his RM or some personnel at IndusInd due to his job, and they keep offering to upgrade him to any card he wants. He's got some FYF or LTF options but I don't know anything about the offers or which IndusInd Card he should go for.

Looking for suggestions for the same. HNI/Super Premium Cards preferred, something he can extract value out of.

What are the best IndusInd cards available right now?

helloworld

TF Legend

They offered me Indulge with one time joining fee of 45k+GST with 50k worth of shopping vouchers. No annual fee but not interested to shop those brands, so check with your RM and see what they offering and if you like their brands, you can go for this card.

Note: Vouchers mostly on cloth brands.

Last edited:

yashendra2797

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Consider this as a normal benefit for a person who applies Pinnacle without any relationship.

what would be the offer for
- a person who holds their cards few years
- freindly with RM

That is not good offer, that is normal if you check other threads and it doesn't need any kind of relationship.

And did you research about markup fee on this card? definitely not usual foreign spend preferable - check thread 'best card for international transactions'.
I do know about the markup, but I pay for things for him like Dropbox, Google Drive, and Apple One in USD. and if switch to using one of my cards, he will not pay me back lmao. The spends are minor anyways, sub $50 a month.

Harrypotter

TF Premier
They offered me Indulge with one time joining fee of 45k+GST with 50k worth of shopping vouchers. No annual fee but not interested to shop 50k in coming 6 months (validity), so check with your RM and see what they offering and if you like their brands, you can go for this card.

Note: Vouchers mostly on cloth brands.
So no Amazon or flipkart voucher