• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Rejected the Legend Credit Card Application Due to Low Surrogate Summation Score

Sourabh_13

TF Premier
Dear CC Legends (not just the IndusInd Legend CC holders or the TF 'Legend' Level Spirits),

IndusInd Bank stated poor ccmlsurrogatescooregv value as the reason for rejecting my IndusInd Legend CC application.

I need your help understanding the parameters (and their weightage) considered for computing the Surrogate Score.

I know the 'Number of Credit Cards' is one of the parameters. But how much is its weightage? I am having a hard time finding this information on the internet.

Please help!

RS1910

TF Select
Banker
Dear CC Legends (not just the IndusInd Legend CC holders or the TF 'Legend' Level Spirits),

IndusInd Bank stated poor ccmlsurrogatescooregv value as the reason for rejecting my IndusInd Legend CC application.

I need your help understanding the parameters (and their weightage) considered for computing the Surrogate Score.

I know the 'Number of Credit Cards' is one of the parameters. But how much is its weightage? I am having a hard time finding this information on the internet.

Please help!
Ur surrogate summation score might be less due to u have huge outstanding on ur existing cards against ur in hand salary. Or your other obligations are high on ur in hand salary.

Sourabh_13

TF Premier
My Credit utilization when I applied for the card was less than 3%, even if it sometimes goes higher, it never crosses 10%.

I have never missed any due dates.

Also, I have no other credit products than credit cards.

Just that I have 12 Credit cards now. Can this be the reason?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Please help!
Basically this key term is indusind internal term.
It is not term used by cibil.
It basically means they rejected based on your cibil score parameter ..
Full CIBIL report is needed to guess the possible reason

arjun

TF Select
My Credit utilization when I applied for the card was less than 3%, even if it sometimes goes higher, it never crosses 10%.

I have never missed any due dates.

Also, I have no other credit products than credit cards.

Just that I have 12 Credit cards now. Can this be the reason?
How much is your total limit?
And how much is your per annum salary?
Share this than we can get an idea if you really have high obligations