• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd rejected CC application due to rented residence and office

prakashnb

TF Buzz
IndusInd bank rejected my CC application.

Asked them reason for rejection.

They replied me application is rejected due to their internal policy.

Then, I filed a complaint against Bank to RBI Ombudsman.

After 15 days, I got the mail from bank:

Greetings of the Day!

This is with reference to your IndusInd Bank Credit Card.

Please permit us to clarify as follows:

Application Related:

We confirm that your IndusInd Bank credit card application was logged for processing vide reference number xxxxxxxx.

• The turnaround time for application processing was 10 working days.
  • Please note, Credit card application is evaluated basis a combination of parameters like applicant's profile, work experience, stability, vintage, income along with other factors set by our internal credit review team and it is subject to approval.
  • We wish to confirm that the application was rejected due to "Rented Residence and Office".
  • Hence, we are unable to offer our Credit Card to you.
  • We also wish to draw your attention towards the card holder’s agreement clause 3.1- By completing an application for the issue of a Card and submitting it to the Bank, the Card holder is accepting the terms and conditions laid out in this document.
  • Caluse No. 3.4- The Applicant acknowledges and agrees that the Bank may decline the Applicant’s application for Credit Card at its sole discretion. The Applicant also acknowledges that the documents submitted by the Applicant along with application for issuance of IndusInd Bank Credit Card will not be returned even if a Credit Card is not issued to the Applicant for any reason whatsoever.

hackymanoj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They will approve if you apply via bank agent. You can directly visit branch and apply from there. I too faced same issue with the address issue and applied via agent and got it approved.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
IndusInd bank rejected my CC application.

Asked them reason for rejection.

They replied me application is rejected due to their internal policy.

Then, I filed a complaint against Bank to RBI Ombudsman.

After 15 days, I got the mail from bank:

Greetings of the Day!

This is with reference to your IndusInd Bank Credit Card.

Please permit us to clarify as follows:

Application Related:

We confirm that your IndusInd Bank credit card application was logged for processing vide reference number xxxxxxxx.

• The turnaround time for application processing was 10 working days.
  • Please note, Credit card application is evaluated basis a combination of parameters like applicant's profile, work experience, stability, vintage, income along with other factors set by our internal credit review team and it is subject to approval.
  • We wish to confirm that the application was rejected due to "Rented Residence and Office".
  • Hence, we are unable to offer our Credit Card to you.
  • We also wish to draw your attention towards the card holder’s agreement clause 3.1- By completing an application for the issue of a Card and submitting it to the Bank, the Card holder is accepting the terms and conditions laid out in this document.
  • Caluse No. 3.4- The Applicant acknowledges and agrees that the Bank may decline the Applicant’s application for Credit Card at its sole discretion. The Applicant also acknowledges that the documents submitted by the Applicant along with application for issuance of IndusInd Bank Credit Card will not be returned even if a Credit Card is not issued to the Applicant for any reason whatsoever.
They will approve if you apply via bank agent. You can directly visit branch and apply from there. I too faced same issue with the address issue and applied via agent and got it approved.
I too had faced a very similar issue.
They rejected my application within one day citing internal policy issue.
I didn't follow up with them.
Exactly after 90 days they themselves called me and said they rejected my previous application because of some address issue and offered me the same card I applied for and got the card

D₹V

TF Prestige
I too had faced a very similar issue.
They rejected my application within one day citing internal policy issue.
I didn't follow up with them.
Exactly after 90 days they themselves called me and said they rejected my previous application because of some address issue and offered me the same card I applied for and got the card
Got again CIBIL hit?