• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AXIS ATLAS APPLICATION GETTING REJECTED

LEO10

TF Buzz
The person here has 28L ITR,3L SBI elite CC and many loans on her CIBIL.Her cibil is 779.She is fullfilling all the criteria for atlas yet they arent approving the application as they have rejected the application thrice.
If there is an Axis bank cc agent do help me with the application or any other info by other members is also appreciated.

D₹V

TF Prestige
The person here has 28L ITR,3L SBI elite CC and many loans on her CIBIL.Her cibil is 779.She is fullfilling all the criteria for atlas yet they arent approving the application as they have rejected the application thrice.
If there is an Axis bank cc agent do help me with the application or any other info by other members is also appreciated.
Axis once rejected, keeps rejecting.

Nub bank.

@Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 help her.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Get other card from axis ..
If u get low limit u can ask for increase via itr & income proof.

Then call them ask Atlas once u have 2-3l limit or more .

Atlas is never fyf or ltf ..so just enter axis Bank & u will get atlas .if everything fails

Card

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Axis is at different level. I have two super-premium cards from Axis - Magnus and Vistara Infinite. Recently, I applied for Neo (Lifetime Free) and my application got rejected - First rejection in the history of my 18 years journey with credit cards, 800+ Cibil score and 50+ card approvals.

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Axis is at different level. I have two super-premium cards from Axis - Magnus and Vistara Infinite. Recently, I applied for Neo (Lifetime Free) and my application got rejected - First rejection in the history of my 17 years journey with credit cards and 50+ card approvals.
Axis 🤘🤘 . Dil se open hai

theda

TF Premier
Axis is at different level. I have two super-premium cards from Axis - Magnus and Vistara Infinite. Recently, I applied for Neo (Lifetime Free) and my application got rejected - First rejection in the history of my 18 years journey with credit cards and 50+ card approvals.
160a8d6b7958ba53ee373b97dcf72b17.jpg

Got it pre approved 😂