• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indulging with Indus Exclusively :)

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Good Day Everyone,

This post is about my journey with IndusInd , this will be a little different post than the ICICI one as I will not be discussing about the fees plan associated with my card instead this post will mostly be related to my journey with IndusInd. So back in Oct 2022 , I applied for IndusInd Legend card through their online channel and was approved with a limit of 9 lakhs , however when I received my card the limit given was 5 lakhs , within 20 days of using my card I received a message that my card limit has been enhanced to 9 lakhs . Fast forward March 2023, I took an upgrade from Legend to Indulge credit card. Post that I came to know as per the SOB of exclusive savings account , one can maintain an exclusive account with 0 fund if an Indulge/Pinnacle credit card can be linked to account as surrogate . Till this time I had no banking relation with IndusInd , so I had to 2 options either open a basic 0 MAB account with IndusInd online and then get that upgraded to Exclusive account from branch or to directly open a Exclusive account online
I am not a fan of HNI banking and also as per principle I never open a account with huge IP just for credit card . So point 1 seems more feasible to me , I went ahead and opened a 0 MAB account online and got a virtual DC and a physical Titanium DC charged 249 Rs. Post completing my VKYC , I visited IndusInd branch and submitted the upgrade form to upgrade my account to Exclusive , the upgrade was processed in 7 days as 3 days were taken for approval as my account didn’t had the minimal balance required for Exclusive account . Post the upgrade I received my welcome kit which had a visa signature DC , also just when my account got upgraded I raised a request through phone banking to give a MC Exclusive DC as well , so I received both my Visa and MC DC .
P.S - I also tried to get Pioneer World Heritage Credit Card but that request was denied as I don’t have any Pioneer relation with Indus Ind
IndusInd gives 5 add-on cards so I took all 5 for my family members, Indulge add-on also gets unlimited lounge access through PP
Below is a picture of my current portfolio with IndusInd

Cheers

Attachments

• BD395B66-5DF7-42C1-BAEB-3259BB71ABC8.jpeg
    BD395B66-5DF7-42C1-BAEB-3259BB71ABC8.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 1,033

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
For Legend how to convert existing SB Account to Select SB Account? Should I give any mail and what DC do I get for Select SB Account?
Just link your credit card to your SB account through indus mobile app , once done visit nearest branch and ask them to upgrade account to Select
Nothing else needs to be done
Just for confirmation once you have upgraded the account send a mail to
reachus@indus and ask as you have added Legend card as surrogate product so whether or not your select account has been converted to 0 MAB
They would confirm on mail

xxScriptzxx

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks for sharing the experience. I hold a pinnacle card for 5 years now. I opened online account just now, will visit branch and link pinnacle as surrogate account to upgrade to exclusive account.

Which debit card would be good for both big basket and credit card payment ?

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks for sharing the experience. I hold a pinnacle card for 5 years now. I opened online account just now, will visit branch and link pinnacle as surrogate account to upgrade to exclusive account.

Which debit card would be good for both big basket and credit card payment ?
You can have both Visa Signature and MC world cards with zero amc.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
During online application i paid 249 for titanium dc. Should i close that and apply for two more debit cards after the upgrade ?
No need to close
When you get upgraded, you will get a welcome kit which would have visa signature card , you can call customer care separately and ask for a MC card as well
I have 4 active cards
1 virtual
1 Titanium Dc
1 visa
1 MC

xxScriptzxx

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No need to close
When you get upgraded, you will get a welcome kit which would have visa signature card , you can call customer care separately and ask for a MC card as well
I have 4 active cards
1 virtual
1 Titanium Dc
1 visa
1 MC
How did you convence the bank with zero balance during upgrade to exclusive ? Any tips on this

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
During the process, when did you link the surrogate account to your bank account ? Was it at branch while you were filling the upgrade form or was it via customer care ?
You can link your credit card to savings account using IndusMobile app
If you click the hamburger you could find something as Link Relation
You can try that

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Good Day Everyone,

This post is about my journey with IndusInd , this will be a little different post than the ICICI one as I will not be discussing about the fees plan associated with my card instead this post will mostly be related to my journey with IndusInd. So back in Oct 2022 , I applied for IndusInd Legend card through their online channel and was approved with a limit of 9 lakhs , however when I received my card the limit given was 5 lakhs , within 20 days of using my card I received a message that my card limit has been enhanced to 9 lakhs . Fast forward March 2023, I took an upgrade from Legend to Indulge credit card. Post that I came to know as per the SOB of exclusive savings account , one can maintain an exclusive account with 0 fund if an Indulge/Pinnacle credit card can be linked to account as surrogate . Till this time I had no banking relation with IndusInd , so I had to 2 options either open a basic 0 MAB account with IndusInd online and then get that upgraded to Exclusive account from branch or to directly open a Exclusive account online
I am not a fan of HNI banking and also as per principle I never open a account with huge IP just for credit card . So point 1 seems more feasible to me , I went ahead and opened a 0 MAB account online and got a virtual DC and a physical Titanium DC charged 249 Rs. Post completing my VKYC , I visited IndusInd branch and submitted the upgrade form to upgrade my account to Exclusive , the upgrade was processed in 7 days as 3 days were taken for approval as my account didn’t had the minimal balance required for Exclusive account . Post the upgrade I received my welcome kit which had a visa signature DC , also just when my account got upgraded I raised a request through phone banking to give a MC Exclusive DC as well , so I received both my Visa and MC DC .
P.S - I also tried to get Pioneer World Heritage Credit Card but that request was denied as I don’t have any Pioneer relation with Indus Ind
IndusInd gives 5 add-on cards so I took all 5 for my family members, Indulge add-on also gets unlimited lounge access through PP
Below is a picture of my current portfolio with IndusInd

Cheers
Really liked the title of the thread