• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Convert secured Indus card to unsecured

makman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Is it possible to convert secured Indusind card taken on FD basis to unsecured when FD is maturing next year. CC expiry is also on the same month. So should I let the card and FD auto-renew and then ask for Lien removal from FD?

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My oldest card was an SBI Gold and More Secured Card ,closed it after almost 7 yrs of use because of no LE or Upgrade

You cannot ask for lein amount before first Closing your secured card and then closing your FD

My advice is try to convert your card into unsecured by Branch/Customer care ,if that doesn't work then better to get some whole new Unsecured cards and then close it

makman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
My oldest card was an SBI Gold and More Secured Card ,closed it after almost 7 yrs of use because of no LE or Upgrade

You cannot ask for lein amount before first Closing your secured card and then closing your FD

My advice is try to convert your card into unsecured by Branch/Customer care ,if that doesn't work then better to get some whole new Unsecured cards and then close it
So conversion to unsecured by Indusind branch/customer care works?

fin_avid

TF Buzz
@makman , for information purpose, is it mandatory to have a savings account to apply for indus secured card? Or jus can create an online FD n apply for a card??

Will they give any rupay card as secured card??