• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indulging with Indus Exclusively :)

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Good Day Everyone,

This post is about my journey with IndusInd , this will be a little different post than the ICICI one as I will not be discussing about the fees plan associated with my card instead this post will mostly be related to my journey with IndusInd. So back in Oct 2022 , I applied for IndusInd Legend card through their online channel and was approved with a limit of 9 lakhs , however when I received my card the limit given was 5 lakhs , within 20 days of using my card I received a message that my card limit has been enhanced to 9 lakhs . Fast forward March 2023, I took an upgrade from Legend to Indulge credit card. Post that I came to know as per the SOB of exclusive savings account , one can maintain an exclusive account with 0 fund if an Indulge/Pinnacle credit card can be linked to account as surrogate . Till this time I had no banking relation with IndusInd , so I had to 2 options either open a basic 0 MAB account with IndusInd online and then get that upgraded to Exclusive account from branch or to directly open a Exclusive account online
I am not a fan of HNI banking and also as per principle I never open a account with huge IP just for credit card . So point 1 seems more feasible to me , I went ahead and opened a 0 MAB account online and got a virtual DC and a physical Titanium DC charged 249 Rs. Post completing my VKYC , I visited IndusInd branch and submitted the upgrade form to upgrade my account to Exclusive , the upgrade was processed in 7 days as 3 days were taken for approval as my account didn’t had the minimal balance required for Exclusive account . Post the upgrade I received my welcome kit which had a visa signature DC , also just when my account got upgraded I raised a request through phone banking to give a MC Exclusive DC as well , so I received both my Visa and MC DC .
P.S - I also tried to get Pioneer World Heritage Credit Card but that request was denied as I don’t have any Pioneer relation with Indus Ind
IndusInd gives 5 add-on cards so I took all 5 for my family members, Indulge add-on also gets unlimited lounge access through PP
Below is a picture of my current portfolio with IndusInd

Cheers

Attachments

• BD395B66-5DF7-42C1-BAEB-3259BB71ABC8.jpeg
    BD395B66-5DF7-42C1-BAEB-3259BB71ABC8.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 1,033

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
The PP with indusind is always a gray area , CS and even the mails that I received says that PP is only for primary but I have a written mail from indusind head credit cards team that PP for addons also get unlimited international lounge access.
TBH I have never used Indusind indulge addon or primary PP just to avoid this confusion.
Okay, I remember last time when I applied for one of family member they didn't mention anything that access will be charged. But today they have clearly mentioned that access will be charged at USD 27 per visit. So have to trail and see how it goes.

i have mastercard varient of debit card with my exclusive account but when i try to apply via app it says request rejected.and when i try with customer care they are saying we have to cancel mastercard varient only then we can apply visa varient.now please tell how to apply visa vareint

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
i have mastercard varient of debit card with my exclusive account but when i try to apply via app it says request rejected.and when i try with customer care they are saying we have to cancel mastercard varient only then we can apply visa varient.now please tell how to apply visa vareint
Try from CC , tell them to cancel and issue visa
They won't cancel it and you will get the visa variant too

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Good Day Everyone,

This post is about my journey with IndusInd , this will be a little different post than the ICICI one as I will not be discussing about the fees plan associated with my card instead this post will mostly be related to my journey with IndusInd. So back in Oct 2022 , I applied for IndusInd Legend card through their online channel and was approved with a limit of 9 lakhs , however when I received my card the limit given was 5 lakhs , within 20 days of using my card I received a message that my card limit has been enhanced to 9 lakhs . Fast forward March 2023, I took an upgrade from Legend to Indulge credit card. Post that I came to know as per the SOB of exclusive savings account , one can maintain an exclusive account with 0 fund if an Indulge/Pinnacle credit card can be linked to account as surrogate . Till this time I had no banking relation with IndusInd , so I had to 2 options either open a basic 0 MAB account with IndusInd online and then get that upgraded to Exclusive account from branch or to directly open a Exclusive account online
I am not a fan of HNI banking and also as per principle I never open a account with huge IP just for credit card . So point 1 seems more feasible to me , I went ahead and opened a 0 MAB account online and got a virtual DC and a physical Titanium DC charged 249 Rs. Post completing my VKYC , I visited IndusInd branch and submitted the upgrade form to upgrade my account to Exclusive , the upgrade was processed in 7 days as 3 days were taken for approval as my account didn’t had the minimal balance required for Exclusive account . Post the upgrade I received my welcome kit which had a visa signature DC , also just when my account got upgraded I raised a request through phone banking to give a MC Exclusive DC as well , so I received both my Visa and MC DC .
P.S - I also tried to get Pioneer World Heritage Credit Card but that request was denied as I don’t have any Pioneer relation with Indus Ind
IndusInd gives 5 add-on cards so I took all 5 for my family members, Indulge add-on also gets unlimited lounge access through PP
Below is a picture of my current portfolio with IndusInd

Cheers
Did you get an offer to upgrade to Indulge or you approached them for this?