• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pioneer Legacy vs Celesta vs Crest vs Indulge

makman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If I were to push for one among the 4 above CC as LTF with my RM using the pioneer relationship, which one should I try? I know heritage metal is off the card, so I need to pick one among these 4. It's difficult to make a choice reading reviews as nothing stands out

Ankur dhanda

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Pioneer legacy they’ll offer LTF but
I don’t think they’ll be giving any of the rest as LTF unless your nrv is in crores. I have home loan with them and pioneer account, threatened to transfer my loan. Not budged.
Indulge is on visa infinite and 1.5% rewards, Crest is Mastercard World Elite (ITC CULINAIRE) with 1 reward points/100 (1 Reward Point = Rs. 0.75 of cash value).
None is worth the fees.

ccent

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Pioneer legacy they’ll offer LTF but
I don’t think they’ll be giving any of the rest as LTF unless your nrv is in crores. I have home loan with them and pioneer account, threatened to transfer my loan. Not budged.
Indulge is on visa infinite and 1.5% rewards, Crest is Mastercard World Elite (ITC CULINAIRE) with 1 reward points/100 (1 Reward Point = Rs. 0.75 of cash value).
None is worth the fees.
were you able to get Pioneer legacy on LTF basis?

ccent

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
This is correct. Legacy isn't as good as Pinnacle. Legacy they offer LTF to Pioneer customers
yes even the LTF legacy is not that good because many benefits which are available in paid Legcy card are not available in LTF legacy card.so better to wait for an upgrade to Metal Heritage card