• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusland EazyDiner card .. How to get LTF or First year free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo

TF Buzz
I want to apply for Indusland EazyDiner credit card, because of the benefits it offer through EazyDiner membership. Is there any way to get this card LTF or First Year Free?

Neo

TF Buzz
They will add 10% service charges + GST on total bill (amount equals to restaurant discount) better avoid this card.
I have heard that bill saving is close to 40% , if you use this card along with EazyDiner prime membership. First year, I am assuming that EazyDiner membership is free (through the card) , provided that your get FYF offer. EazyDiner membership+ payment through Indusland EazyDiner card is not a good offer?

R0H17

TF Select
I want to apply for Indusland EazyDiner credit card, because of the benefits it offer through EazyDiner membership. Is there any way to get this card LTF or First Year Free?
Try the bank branch near you, preferably near month end, and insist only the LTF ED card.

If you’re lucky, you just might get it. You can try several branches near you to try your luck.

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Are you sure he doesn't want his number put here ? To me it seems otherwise. Anyway I have edited my post. You can edit yours to remove his number from the quoted message.
I just saw a post today that he is not doing split limit anymore as the quota is over. But anyway numbers should not be in a public place.

Status
Not open for further replies.