• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Eazydinner first year free

Enthusiast

TF Premier
Today i received a verification call from Indusind bank reg. Eazydiner card, after verification they informed me, card will be dispatched in 3 to 4 days.

I didn't expected this...They rejected 2 weeks backs orally in a call but....
My current limit on Legend reduced to 1.9 Lakh from 3.8 Lakhs but no information on Eazydiner card

mr_vasanth

TF Premier
There is no minimum spend,
Spend 4000 to receive 1000 off for the most profit.
Ok. My experience with eazydiner has been quite bad so far. On two occasions the restaurants denied to accept eazypay though their restaurant is listed as eazypay restaurants. Also I feel, Most of the restaurants listed in eazydiner are overpriced restaurants.

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
Ok. My experience with eazydiner has been quite bad so far. On two occasions the restaurants denied to accept eazypay though their restaurant is listed as eazypay restaurants. Also I feel, Most of the restaurants listed in eazydiner are overpriced restaurants.
After entering the restaurant, you should inform the staff at the restaurant that you made your reservation with Eazydiner and will be paying using the PayEasy app.
Avoid going to a Prime restaurant, visit a non prime restaurant where you can get a 10 to 15% discount and some complimentary drinks..

mr_vasanth

TF Premier
After entering the restaurant, you should inform the staff at the restaurant that you made your reservation with Eazydiner and will be paying using the PayEasy app.
Avoid going to a Prime restaurant, visit a non prime restaurant where you can get a 10 to 15% discount and some complimentary drinks..
Good suggestion. I find the quantity of the food too less in the prime restaurants.