• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Eazydinner first year free

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Ok
Please update on your findings .
In the meantime , I have applied via this method and awaiting their response .
Just to be on safe side , looped in Mr Sumanth Katpalia and Arun Khurana in my mail.
Got a response from the nodal desk. They cannot confirm the offer. I can apply for the card on a split basis. but this offer cannot be confirmed until unless I receive it explicitly from EazyDiner.

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi just got mail today for pre-approved indusind legend ltf offer in mail and sms. Hope this means no cibil hit.
Is it preferable to try applying for this card and then convert to legend after an year in case don't want to renew ? I saw someone mention that your previous card needs to be 6 months old to try for this. Please let me know your inputs. Thanks

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
Hi just got mail today for pre-approved indusind legend ltf offer in mail and sms. Hope this means no cibil hit.
Is it preferable to try applying for this card and then convert to legend after an year in case don't want to renew ? I saw someone mention that your previous card needs to be 6 months old to try for this. Please let me know your inputs. Thanks
renew what? same, do you wish to convert one legend card to another legend card?

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
renew what? same, do you wish to convert one legend card to another legend card?
Hi thanks for the reply. Sorry for not being clear. Don't have indusind card as of now.
Was interested in applying for this fyf offer but just today got offer for legend ltf pre-approved.
So was requesting suggestion whether to apply for eazydiner card and then try converting to legend next year if not planning pay annual fees for eazydiner card.
Or is it better to take indusind legend as it is pre-approved and then later try for eazydiner though not sure it will be fyf then.
Hope I am clear now. Thanks

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
Hi thanks for the reply. Sorry for not being clear. Don't have indusind card as of now.
Was interested in applying for this fyf offer but just today got offer for legend ltf pre-approved.
So was requesting suggestion whether to apply for eazydiner card and then try converting to legend next year if not planning pay annual fees for eazydiner card.
Or is it better to take indusind legend as it is pre-approved and then later try for eazydiner though not sure it will be fyf then.
Hope I am clear now. Thanks
Apply for the FYF offer right away if you need an Easydiner card, if you go to the movies and eat out even twice a month, it will be beneficial for you.
if you get a Legend card, it will be difficult for you to get Eazydiner card :):)

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Apply for the FYF offer right away if you need an Easydiner card, if you go to the movies and eat out even twice a month, it will be beneficial for you.
if you get a Legend card, it will be difficult for you to get Eazydiner card :):)
Thank you for your suggestions. Yes it is beneficial for movies but not really a movie buff. Similarly don't go to dine out often and sometimes when we go, the amount is on higher side and saw generally there are offers on other cards too. Just thought of trying it out and then try to upgrade to legend ltf if this can't be converted to ltf. But actually some posts where they mentioned few people got eazydiner ltf upgrade last year. So probably will take legend for now and try my luck later. Looks like probably had my answer but I think FOMO. sorry if wasted your time

Last edited:

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
Thank you for your suggestions. Yes it is beneficial for movies but not really a movie buff. Similarly don't go to dine out often and sometimes when we go, the amount is on higher side and saw generally there are offers on other cards too. Just thought of trying it out and then try to upgrade to legend ltf if this can't be converted to ltf. But actually some posts where they mentioned few people got eazydiner ltf upgrade last year. So probably will take legend for now and try my luck later. Looks like probably had my answer but probably FOMO. sorry if wasted your time
Okay, choose the LTF Legend, they might provide the LTF Eazydiner in September like they did in the past.

nithin1992

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Anyone here whose application for FYF Eazydiner card got struck after VKYC?? How to track the status of our application then ??
For me, the VKYC happened on a Friday and card was dispatched on Monday. You should get a welcome email from IndusInd Bank which is a sign that it's almost ready for dispatch.

Other than this, you can call the representative who reached out to you first to try and get the status from them.

aswathsm

TF Buzz
I got my FYF Eazydiner card and got statement generated in less than 1 week after card issuance. I was not charged with the first year free. So If I don't spend 20K in 90 days will I be charged in next billing statement post 90 days? is this how this works
?

msankadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I never heard back from them after I applied . I am 99.999% sure my credit profile will not be an issue.

Any ideas on how to get the card under the offer I applied?

Enthusiast

TF Premier
I got the call and they are ready to issue me eazydiner card even though I have Legend with >3 lakhs credit but unfortunately

It didn't ended well, as my card is just 3 months old..

Indusind will issue multicard based on 2 conditions: Credit limit of old card should be 3 lakhs and above, It should be atleast 6 months old card...
Today i received a verification call from Indusind bank reg. Eazydiner card, after verification they informed me, card will be dispatched in 3 to 4 days.

I didn't expected this...They rejected 2 weeks backs orally in a call but....

aarun50600

TF Buzz
One quick info please, i sent consent on 10days back but still i didnot receive any calls from indusind . i already holding a legend card. Could anyone know howlong will take? or received the card ?

mr_vasanth

TF Premier
Somehow i find this card to be very useful because of the following reasons:

Have seen unpacking of this card on Technofino youtube , wow this is really awesome.

Conditional FYF with an spend of 20k within 90 days , if you are a credit card user i believe this can be done by all of us even in a month , because you get 10 RP for all spents on shopping , dining , entertainment etc., which is 10 * 0.20 paise = 2 Rupees which is around 2% cashback is good next to axis ace.

We get easydiner prime membership as welcome benefit.

Also instant discount on bookmyshow even if you book 1 ticket which is v great , may be only the tax has to be paid which comes around 30 rs -> Imagine for 30 rs you can go and enjoy an movie on 2023.

Main benefit which is 25% discount upto 1000 every 2 hrs , without any capping on a month -> which is really great.

Apart from this they give 5000 voucher on some post card hotel which i am not sure whether this is of real use as i am not aware what are all hotels listed in their website.

This is why i go for this card. Just my point of view.
What is the minimum spend that needs to be done with the eazydiner card to get 25% off on the bill ?